Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Associate

Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.
Pros
Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort
Cons
Salary hikeless..
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
i was learn about productive and how to work in corprate circle and how to grow in bpo career and most of the thing
I have the experence in firstsolutions limited company (10 months) in this 10 months I had lot of fun and enjoy with our seniors etc...........
Pros
k-k
Cons