Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Caller

great place to work with highly skilled team and managerNice work life balance with lots of employee benefits. Would highly recommend this place for other employees.
Good campany. Pay our salery in time.Very sportable management.Feel Very comftable to work in this company.Gave more opertunality to permote my self.
Pros
sometime
Firstsource Solutions Limited is a provider of business process outsourcing services headquartered in Mumbai, India. ... Firstsource provides customized business process management to customers in the banking and financial services, customer services, telecom and media, and healthcare sectors.
I am very happy to work in this company. Good working Friendly nature Team Leaders. but all time need to take calls from the customers. Remaing all it is good
Pros
happy work
Cons
all time calls
Good but too much of work pressure as that was a domestic call centre. Management was awesome supportive. Hr policies was transparent. Used to get salary on time.
Pros
Hr policies
Cons
Learned how to interact with the people Self confidence was improved Wonderful working experience Welcoming the customers behalf of barathi sorrel cellular
First source is a multinational company which gives a Fisrt chance in my career.I am working there for 3 years becuase of good management , job security.
Pros
Team outing