Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

I would say firstsource BPO is the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure. But for initial stage to learn professionalism and to deal with people u can do it for 1 year
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings
Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment
Pros
Accommodation and lunch
Cons
Short hours
Hi, My experience at firstsource was quite good. I always punctual there and also they never complain me because I was done very sincerely my job.Thank you.
A great place, it was my golden time , best management, best environment, co operation, friendly ambience. I have started my job from 2008 November as cce role. It was great working relationship.
It was wonderful working with firstsource.Good management ,good support. Got good experience working in firstsource ...learned how to work in team..managing things ..
On that time there were airtel DTH process, Inbond customer handling. I was really enjoyed all my spent time there. First source was paying me salary and other allowances and incentives also.
work atmosphere is excellent. management was really helpful. Allover all seniors was there very co operative. There was no any salary issues. Salary got on time in every month.
Team leader's are very helpful and they guide very well, we are learn the new thing's from them and office atmosphere is nice, Cultural activities are amazing.. they appreciate with rewards & motivate the agent's who are achieved the targets..
FSL is a good company, but their is workload is very high. I am very thankfull to the HR toappoint to me in this comapny .My woring time is very convenient.
Served it for over a year and had a negative feeling with them. Neither management, nor the team lead was helping the team mates. Pathetic work culture.
Enjoyed every single moment i spent at firstsource..The work culture is excellent.... very calm and tidy place to work.. Every hardwork will be paid off... we will start working for job satisfation where you get that in excess.... i love the dayz i spent at firstsource...
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very friendly environment to work , fast growing up to work . Management has to support all employees stable work methods learning lot of things
It was nice to work there but due to ill condition i had to leave the job. The people are very welcoming, they are willing to teach the newcomers and policies regarding leaves are not very stringent. Overall lovely place to work.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Lack in employee appraisal and job rotation.
I love my office because l learned so many things officially and personally and i had felxibal shift timings and Saturday and Sunday weekoff overall great
Pros
Rnr
my loveable company and privesly i was worked in that company and the TL and managers and thay helping to other associate to improve our perfomance and thay give respect to other 0 level associate
Pros
Cons
salary low
Firstsource India Pvt Ltd. Is a good company and also management is too good, With Security system ,specially for female employees. 1. Cab facility both(males/females) No words to say... Just very very good
Pros
free Cabs
Cons
Noo
We are solve the customer banking problems,like net banking,card blocking,mobile banking, account balance, account statement sending to customer etc.
Happy to start working in FSL but salary was not up to the mark. working environment was good.I have worked for 3 years. management part was really supportive and helped full.
I Have learnt that how to resolve the customer problem... Also learnt that how should we teart with a genuine Customer and talking with politness with customers..... The workplace culture was very good there..... I also learnt to maintain the team work and the way of talking with a rigid customer...I have also learn that how the different parts of a body acts simultaneously and listened customer problem carefully and want to know that what the customer want..... I enjoyed all the parts of the job and roll of the job....
Pros
Free Tea and Coffee
Cons
Lower Salary
This is good platform ..where I learn new things like people management,team handling, punctual.and many more.customer handling.how to talk to customer .how to solved customers problem.
Pros
na
Cons
long time