Firstsource Solutions

India63 reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,504 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Best management, worst salary

Everything is good, work load is high and salary is least . Airtel pays 24000/+ to each candidate but FIRSTSOURCE solutions gives only 8400/- after deduction.

Pros

Helpful environment, peaceful also

Cons

Least salary

Great Place to Learn New Things in BPO

I have achieved performance certificate and all and the organisation is good for freshers they pay well and the management is excellent,they provide good training and staffs are very cooperative, from morning to night and split shifts are also available.

Pros

Timing and Canteen

Cons

Too much call flow

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Best

Atmosphere was good.Overall team was good.Extra activities were also happened I enjoyed.Location was good.Now they put interview process very complicated & difficult.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and it's great to know how contented and trusted you felt at work.Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it.Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Firstsource. Our interview process is structured in a way to set you up for success as a potential future colleague.All the best.

Productive & Fun Placeq

This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.

Pros

Company Culture

Cons

Break Timings

Developed Good communication skills

Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment

Pros

Accommodation and lunch

Cons

Short hours

I would say firstsource BPO os the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure

I would say firstsource BPO is the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure. But for initial stage to learn professionalism and to deal with people u can do it for 1 year

We take lunch at canteen

Hi, My experience at firstsource was quite good. I always punctual there and also they never complain me because I was done very sincerely my job.Thank you.

It's a great place where I have learn a lot

A great place, it was my golden time , best management, best environment, co operation, friendly ambience. I have started my job from 2008 November as cce role. It was great working relationship.

It was a good experience working with firstsource

It was wonderful working with firstsource.Good management ,good support. Got good experience working in firstsource ...learned how to work in team..managing things ..

Good

On that time there were airtel DTH process, Inbond customer handling. I was really enjoyed all my spent time there. First source was paying me salary and other allowances and incentives also.

very good experience

work atmosphere is excellent. management was really helpful. Allover all seniors was there very co operative. There was no any salary issues. Salary got on time in every month.

Team leader's are very helpful and they guide very well, we are learn the new thing's from them and office atmosphere is nice, Cultural activities are amazing.. they appreciate with rewards & motivate the agent's who are achieved the targets..

Only calling comapny

FSL is a good company, but their is workload is very high. I am very thankfull to the HR toappoint to me in this comapny .My woring time is very convenient.

Pathetic company to work with

Served it for over a year and had a negative feeling with them. Neither management, nor the team lead was helping the team mates. Pathetic work culture.

Fun place to wirk

Enjoyed every single moment i spent at firstsource..The work culture is excellent.... very calm and tidy place to work.. Every hardwork will be paid off... we will start working for job satisfation where you get that in excess.... i love the dayz i spent at firstsource...

Pros

Free lunches

Nice place to work

Very friendly environment to work , fast growing up to work . Management has to support all employees stable work methods learning lot of things

Comfortable and fun to work

It was nice to work there but due to ill condition i had to leave the job. The people are very welcoming, they are willing to teach the newcomers and policies regarding leaves are not very stringent. Overall lovely place to work.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Lack in employee appraisal and job rotation.

I love my office because l learned so many things officially and personally and i had felxibal shift timings and Saturday and Sunday weekoff overall great

Pros

Rnr

productive and fun place

my loveable company and privesly i was worked in that company and the TL and managers and thay helping to other associate to improve our perfomance and thay give respect to other 0 level associate

Pros

Cons

salary low

Good

Firstsource India Pvt Ltd. Is a good company and also management is too good, With Security system ,specially for female employees. 1. Cab facility both(males/females) No words to say... Just very very good

Pros

free Cabs

Cons

Noo

Axis bank custmer care

We are solve the customer banking problems,like net banking,card blocking,mobile banking, account balance, account statement sending to customer etc.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with