Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.
This is a great place to work if you are a fresher or have no work experience at all. Wouldn't recommend working lot term as this organization seems to be plagued with foolish management practices like reducing salaries and increase performance incentives (targets set will be unrealistic), asking you to work overtime for free n other silly things... it's only ok to work here if it's temporary ... ders also job security .. incase your process shuts down they will try and move you to a new process
Pros
Job security
Cons
Foolish management
firstsource is the first company which provide me job at there.the staff and company both are very good for me.this is an airtel call center .very fast to resolve the customer query on phone call.
Pros
helpfull to improve the financial situation of an employ.
Cons
no branch at jalandhar now.
August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok
First source is a Nice company to work in its a BPO company and environment is also good and supervisor are also good and colleagues are also friendly in nature.
Girls are benefited here because they are almost required to come at 1st shift.. In case of male, they work always at night shift no shift change is allowed .
It's a very good company, safety and secure, administrative is also good, salary payments timely done, medical insurance facilities are good, all over my experience is too good. In this platform.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours only basic duty time
Gained knowledge of UK process BRITISH TELECOM,one of the biggest internet provider in UK. resolving customer query on call Giving FTR. Raising Service Request for home visit.. Handling escalations. Good experience working with them.
New employees face problems from senior employees, if you work yourself with justice. You can also work smart and hard, you will never get correct reward form your higher supervisor. Definitely you will feel partiality between team leaders. You will feel good from company rules and regulations. This company gives more safety to female employees.
It was fun working in this company, learned a lot of technical jargons and processes, serving US customers was really good, incentives structure is also good, you can make good money in this company
I have learned many things in this field The management of the Office is Awesome Workplace of that office is friendly And the enjoyable part of the company is the activity which helds in every month
Good place to work, specially for freshers , working environment is good. It took whole day for interview. But salary part they are offering less salary for CSR post. Best thing is that they credit salary on time. Rest everything is fine...
good complany place and all the member facility are good carying of employee and their issues and co-operate with all ,,easy process and share all the type of probles with them and resolved by them
Very stressful life I had here,there is no humanity in management they vl treat employes like slaves. When they want they vl change location they won't mind emplys problems.they vl pay less salary for more work
It was overall a good experience working in first source. I learnt a lot of things while working in that company as it was my first job I was very curious and exited to learn new things as always.
I spent one of my best times working with this company. The work environment was very good. And very good learning opportunity was there. I got very friendly environment as well as friendly co-workers.
Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.
Not a bad company to work. Shifts and timings are okay but Salary is not good. Management is also not so active and not so employee friendly. For shot term employment it is okay.
  1. Customer Service Representative