Firstsource Solutions

Customer Service Representative301 reviews
India301 reviews

Found 301 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

Flexible and fun loving place

Always providing knowledge and support to help individual to achieve the goal ,positive attitude management is approachable,working hours are flexible , motivating and appreciating time and again

Pros

Home drop available

Cons

Incentives paid is less compared to comparator

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Good job for developing communication skills, team management, typing experience,CRM knowledge.Got more to learn about broadband services and how to resolve the problem of customer

Good company

Good company to work.with learnt alot with new diffrent project new challenges an good incentive friendly environment an help people love the company

February 24, 2022
Many thanks for your review. We're delighted to know about your positive work experience at Firstsource.Wishing you well with your future endeavours.

Fun work place and production activity more

Good company and best atmosphere to work then develop our knowledge in the company good people and salary for employee is low in that company and do the benifits need for their employee

February 2, 2022
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you appreciate our work environment and the efforts we make towards Talent Development. We, at Firstsource, believe that a positive work environment and continuous learning enable our teams to deliver better and accomplish more.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers a competitive total rewards package and have a team that continually reviews the compensation and benefits to be at par with market standards.We wish you good luck with your future career.

Joined as a fresher, loved the sky process I was in

Worked as a CSA for sky process. Sky process allows you to make sales easily everyday and that adds up to more than ₹50k salary consistently even as a fresher

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

Good place to work, looking forward to work again, will be pleased if I get the opportunity to work gain, 24/7 work in outsourcing, day and night shifts

Pros

You can get tea, milk and coffee

Cons

Continuous growth

Stressful & highly Competitive

Work culture is good but the salary package is less as it's difficult to make the ends meet due to the inflation. Hope FirstSource review the salary package.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

No long hours

Over all its good culture and friendly nature

I had a great time and got lot of things to learn , for the new joinees it's a great job to learn and tackle the customer query ... Fun time and great enthusiasm in work time

Pros

Friendly and good nature

Cons

Back to back calls

I used to work there

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.

It is always comfortable and fun working there

It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..

Pros

Free cab for female employee

Place

Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.

Job is good, but salary was minimum. Unable to continue daily life with that minimum amo

Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.

September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.

Good place for freshers...

This is a great place to work if you are a fresher or have no work experience at all. Wouldn't recommend working lot term as this organization seems to be plagued with foolish management practices like reducing salaries and increase performance incentives (targets set will be unrealistic), asking you to work overtime for free n other silly things... it's only ok to work here if it's temporary ... ders also job security .. incase your process shuts down they will try and move you to a new process

Pros

Job security

Cons

Foolish management

productive and friendly workplace

firstsource is the first company which provide me job at there.the staff and company both are very good for me.this is an airtel call center .very fast to resolve the customer query on phone call.

Pros

helpfull to improve the financial situation of an employ.

Cons

no branch at jalandhar now.

August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Good place to start as a fresher. But, salaries are low.

Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Salaries

July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Good Company

A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok

First source

First source is a Nice company to work in its a BPO company and environment is also good and supervisor are also good and colleagues are also friendly in nature.

I prefer this company for girls

Girls are benefited here because they are almost required to come at 1st shift.. In case of male, they work always at night shift no shift change is allowed .

Good and fun work

It's a very good company, safety and secure, administrative is also good, salary payments timely done, medical insurance facilities are good, all over my experience is too good. In this platform.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours only basic duty time

Working with UK customers

Gained knowledge of UK process BRITISH TELECOM,one of the biggest internet provider in UK. resolving customer query on call Giving FTR. Raising Service Request for home visit.. Handling escalations. Good experience working with them.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with