Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
Not a bad company to work. Shifts and timings are okay but Salary is not good. Management is also not so active and not so employee friendly. For shot term employment it is okay.
Good support right from training, till you are on the floor and on floor ofcourse all depends on your own performance and understanding the queries of the customer.
This company will use to start up over career. This company full of MNC culture. This company based on healthcare domain. Salary is not satisfied but we run day to day lyf.
Fantastic place to work. Yu will learn lots of things there, Management was really gud. Working environment was fair. Better place to build career in MNC.
good to work in first sources and very good back to learn to process and very good to start 1st job and earn good experience and support for learn in beginner
This job is good only for fresher's who want to learn more. The management is worst. Don't expect anything from anyone there even it's not your fault. There no respect for your talent.
Less fun and more stress on employs. Salary depends on the number of working hours, if you could work for 11 hrs login then only you are able to make amount of 20k per month, which is difficult to survive in current increasing living costs in Bangalore. For freshers, if you want to experience the pressure of the call center do try it once and you will able to experience a lot of life pressure in the growing outsource jobs life and being in call centers.
Good experience. Was fun learning the process and understanding the key elements required in a customer service industry. Would recommend any beginner to join this company.
It was a nice exposure to customer interaction wherin I learned to provide service on webchat. The process was 02 where we interacted with o2 customers and provided resolution as per customer satisfaction.
My happier place this world.i have lot of friends this . salary and working time not in our mind. Sports competition and tournament given 6 month once.great company.
Well, I have worked with this company and found better environment to work but if I talk about management then it is little bit good as they don't value your work and don't give promotion.Sometimes, they force workers to work more hours.They don't care about you.
Pros
Good environment to work and fun friday activity.
Cons
Bad management system, Force to work more hours and don't care of workers
A good place to work and handle different type of customers, providing resolution to their problems and making sales when you see the opportunity to make extra incentives.
I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.
The workplace was really good people from various background were brought together, nice communication with everyone, the trainer was very friendly just like a friend .
Great place to start your early career in contact center, you get to learn a lot in hand industry experience along with handsome incentives. I was part of SKY technical on calls and the work environment is completely competative sales driven.
At first liked working with first source but eventually things changed which made me uncomfortable working there. As far as the management is its bad.
Pros
Seldom Freebies
Cons
Worst Management
I m in medical billing process its my first job in this field. I learn a new experience for this field. I Solve my problems that time for that salary.
Pros
No free lunches except function days
Cons
Work extra hours extra
Depending on who is viewing and working with the business plan in the company, this chapter may not be necessary. However, an employee who is new to the company or project may appreciate some background information and context. If this plan is for outside use or investment, consider the perspective of your audience. They won’t know your team, facilities, or legal structure yet—you want to fill in the blanks for them in a polished and organized way. Present your company like it is well poised to accept their financial backing and hit the ground running.
Great learning experience good team and learnt the art of communication. Prons: great place to start your careers and learn communication skills. Training is really good and skillful
Working here is good supportive staff at all level. Never face challenge in getting connected with people. Need to improve turn around time for all procedures.
  1. Customer Service Representative