Firstsource Solutions

India302 reviews

Found 302 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,504 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

Working with UK customers

Gained knowledge of UK process BRITISH TELECOM,one of the biggest internet provider in UK. resolving customer query on call Giving FTR. Raising Service Request for home visit.. Handling escalations. Good experience working with them.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

If you want to work there, you'll don't should Justice

New employees face problems from senior employees, if you work yourself with justice. You can also work smart and hard, you will never get correct reward form your higher supervisor. Definitely you will feel partiality between team leaders. You will feel good from company rules and regulations. This company gives more safety to female employees.

Technical knowledge

It was fun working in this company, learned a lot of technical jargons and processes, serving US customers was really good, incentives structure is also good, you can make good money in this company

Best platform for gaining experience

I have learned many things in this field The management of the Office is Awesome Workplace of that office is friendly And the enjoyable part of the company is the activity which helds in every month

Good place to work, specially for freshers , working environment is good. It took whole day for interview. But salary part they are offering less salary for CSR post. Best thing is that they credit salary on time. Rest everything is fine...

nice workplace and Friendly environment

good complany place and all the member facility are good carying of employee and their issues and co-operate with all ,,easy process and share all the type of probles with them and resolved by them

Exist employe

Very stressful life I had here,there is no humanity in management they vl treat employes like slaves. When they want they vl change location they won't mind emplys problems.they vl pay less salary for more work

Admiral group

It was overall a good experience working in first source. I learnt a lot of things while working in that company as it was my first job I was very curious and exited to learn new things as always.

Very Good Experience

I spent one of my best times working with this company. The work environment was very good. And very good learning opportunity was there. I got very friendly environment as well as friendly co-workers.

Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.

Just okay

Not a bad company to work. Shifts and timings are okay but Salary is not good. Management is also not so active and not so employee friendly. For shot term employment it is okay.

Good work culture

Good support right from training, till you are on the floor and on floor ofcourse all depends on your own performance and understanding the queries of the customer.

This company will use to start up over career.

This company will use to start up over career. This company full of MNC culture. This company based on healthcare domain. Salary is not satisfied but we run day to day lyf.

Environment

Fantastic place to work. Yu will learn lots of things there, Management was really gud. Working environment was fair. Better place to build career in MNC.

good to work in first sources and very good back to learn to process and very good to start 1st job and earn good experience and support for learn in beginner

This job is good only for fresher's who want to learn more

This job is good only for fresher's who want to learn more. The management is worst. Don't expect anything from anyone there even it's not your fault. There no respect for your talent.

Work is stressful

Less fun and more stress on employs. Salary depends on the number of working hours, if you could work for 11 hrs login then only you are able to make amount of 20k per month, which is difficult to survive in current increasing living costs in Bangalore. For freshers, if you want to experience the pressure of the call center do try it once and you will able to experience a lot of life pressure in the growing outsource jobs life and being in call centers.

good

Good experience. Was fun learning the process and understanding the key elements required in a customer service industry. Would recommend any beginner to join this company.

Gained exposure to bpo industry.

It was a nice exposure to customer interaction wherin I learned to provide service on webchat. The process was 02 where we interacted with o2 customers and provided resolution as per customer satisfaction.

Job description

My happier place this world.i have lot of friends this . salary and working time not in our mind. Sports competition and tournament given 6 month once.great company.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with