Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
Best fun and enjoy to hard work I have enjoy my work with customer Always many many error and probkems in our works but we never loes try and try because I can do it my passion...
Pros
Long time
Cons
Long time
everyone reports on time,call flow good enough to keep everyone busy. reach on time otherwise salary will be deducted. not that strict. fun, loving, sharing. reporting on time after breaks breathers.
The day uses to start with meeting my colleagues and my seniors. The most attractive part of this company is the staff is very friendly and approachable.The environment is good and very flexible.
I work with first source solution pvt.ltd in Bangalore i fill very well because this company was super and work environment is also good and lots of people is associate
has been working 1 year over there. bt there is no any future growth as a salary and designation & low salary package,no proper incentive structure.also if they hold your salary for any reason ,then it will take about 6 months to release.And also to release your salary they told us that we have to pay an amount of rs 1800 to get our salary.experience worst experience with this company and also this type of policies are very bad.
Pros
Food fiesta
Cons
Company policies related salary & workload
It was great experience working with First source solution. I learned lot of things which I can use in my future. I developed my communication skill and time management .
My last job was good I was happy to work with them but I want to face new challenges and learn new things I left job but this is one of the best company in Indore
Cons
That was an fun job to work as an RO post in the company. The require for you to engage with customer for marketing and financial loan purposes.Convince to have better emi offer for the product and let the customer to decide its best for him. Lots of tite competitors in the field. Make up to the monthly targets. Good looking and the personality make the customers get more confidence. Its up to as to make as a decision form the customer as he should need that product is suitable for him.
Different shift timings are available Its a comfortable zone to work A place of fun and games. But..target to be completed..is of a great pressure. Good place to develop our knowledge
Pros
Tea breaks
First Source was a best place to work, good environment with good people around you,management was helpful and excellent,enjoyed specially during getting Rewards and Recognization
Pros
Food fiesta during Festivals
Cons
Canteen food
It was my First International Calling Experience I have learned to dealt with the Customers. Excellent Training Regular Feedback and Good Call Quality.
Pros
Everyday it was learning
Cons
Decent Working hours
The job was filled with a lot of challenges that needed one self to put their best foot forward to grow further and also learn a lot of new things in lieu with their domain. The one thing was that management always lent their helping hand in all situations to get the employees into their comfort zone to achieve the best. Since I was leading a team on 10 members that helped me to grasp the functions and operations of management and also enhanced my interpersonal skills.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Long Hours
Production place is always busy with customer's medical claims.All staff and manager's,sme's,its fully medical related service.Working swift is very comfortable to work.
A cool place to work and amazing team leaders who helps you & supports you at every moment to grow well in life. Ambiance and colleagues were supportive.
has been working 2 years over there. bt there is no any future growth as a salary and designation & low salary package no no proper incentive structure
Awesome company where we work and have too much of fun also. Only 5 days working and Saturday and Sunday fixed offs. If worked on Saturday we are paid a very good amount. Loved working here.
Pros
Free tea and coffee.
Cons
A load of work. Timing is a problem if u stay far in Bangalore. The work ambience is good wherein you are provided with complete support by the colleagues around you.
Good environment to work. I improved my communication skill. No Pressure regarding our weekly targets. Software updates are very user friendly. Best place to work.
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
I had a good working with the organisation where I spent my almost 2 years over there. Good place to work with and most importantly secure place to inhance your skill.
Customer service./Support Handling credit card queries including sales and balance transfers for U.K customers. Was awarded certificates for quality service consistently for 3 quarters
Pros
Free pick n drop from home to office and vice versa
  1. Customer Service Representative