Firstsource Solutions

India302 reviews

Found 302 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,504 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

Good environment to work

Well, I have worked with this company and found better environment to work but if I talk about management then it is little bit good as they don't value your work and don't give promotion.Sometimes, they force workers to work more hours.They don't care about you.

Pros

Good environment to work and fun friday activity.

Cons

Bad management system, Force to work more hours and don't care of workers

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun workplace

A good place to work and handle different type of customers, providing resolution to their problems and making sales when you see the opportunity to make extra incentives.

Good company

I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.

Nice place but I had to transfer

The workplace was really good people from various background were brought together, nice communication with everyone, the trainer was very friendly just like a friend .

Good place to learn the contact center environment

Great place to start your early career in contact center, you get to learn a lot in hand industry experience along with handsome incentives. I was part of SKY technical on calls and the work environment is completely competative sales driven.

Bad Experience Working.

At first liked working with first source but eventually things changed which made me uncomfortable working there. As far as the management is its bad.

Pros

Seldom Freebies

Cons

Worst Management

Enjoy with friends and luvingly my tl bala

I m in medical billing process its my first job in this field. I learn a new experience for this field. I Solve my problems that time for that salary.

Pros

No free lunches except function days

Cons

Work extra hours extra

Good

Depending on who is viewing and working with the business plan in the company, this chapter may not be necessary. However, an employee who is new to the company or project may appreciate some background information and context. If this plan is for outside use or investment, consider the perspective of your audience. They won’t know your team, facilities, or legal structure yet—you want to fill in the blanks for them in a polished and organized way. Present your company like it is well poised to accept their financial backing and hit the ground running.

Awesome

Great learning experience good team and learnt the art of communication. Prons: great place to start your careers and learn communication skills. Training is really good and skillful

Was gud

Working here is good supportive staff at all level. Never face challenge in getting connected with people. Need to improve turn around time for all procedures.

Best fun and enjoy to hard work

Best fun and enjoy to hard work I have enjoy my work with customer Always many many error and probkems in our works but we never loes try and try because I can do it my passion...

Pros

Long time

Cons

Long time

great

everyone reports on time,call flow good enough to keep everyone busy. reach on time otherwise salary will be deducted. not that strict. fun, loving, sharing. reporting on time after breaks breathers.

Company summary

The day uses to start with meeting my colleagues and my seniors. The most attractive part of this company is the staff is very friendly and approachable.The environment is good and very flexible.

productive

I work with first source solution pvt.ltd in Bangalore i fill very well because this company was super and work environment is also good and lots of people is associate

Worst experience.

has been working 1 year over there. bt there is no any future growth as a salary and designation & low salary package,no proper incentive structure.also if they hold your salary for any reason ,then it will take about 6 months to release.And also to release your salary they told us that we have to pay an amount of rs 1800 to get our salary.experience worst experience with this company and also this type of policies are very bad.

Pros

Food fiesta

Cons

Company policies related salary & workload

It was great experience with First Source

It was great experience working with First source solution. I learned lot of things which I can use in my future. I developed my communication skill and time management .

My last job was good I was happy to work with them but I want to face new challenges and learn new things I left job but this is one of the best company in Indore

Cons

Good company but need more gowth in my career.

That was an fun job to work as an RO post in the company. The require for you to engage with customer for marketing and financial loan purposes.Convince to have better emi offer for the product and let the customer to decide its best for him. Lots of tite competitors in the field. Make up to the monthly targets. Good looking and the personality make the customers get more confidence. Its up to as to make as a decision form the customer as he should need that product is suitable for him.

Jovial place to work

Different shift timings are available Its a comfortable zone to work A place of fun and games. But..target to be completed..is of a great pressure. Good place to develop our knowledge

Pros

Tea breaks

Fantastic

First Source was a best place to work, good environment with good people around you,management was helpful and excellent,enjoyed specially during getting Rewards and Recognization

Pros

Food fiesta during Festivals

Cons

Canteen food

Compare Firstsource Solutions with