Firstsource Solutions

India302 reviews

Found 302 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,504 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

My first company

Yes i have started in my career this company and i have learned more than consequences and situtations handing thoughts. I earned more incentives and improved my verbal communications...

Pros

Free Lunche Coupons

Cons

One way cab

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Company with a positive work environment

Company with a positive work environment . Scope for personal and professional development as the company encourages you to take initiative and come up with solutions

friendly working atmosphere

Australian shifts not good for health , transportation not good , optus process very trying , trainers are very professional , quality team not up to the mark.. staff rest rooms not enough bed..

Fast-paced and Stressful working Culture

It was my first job in IT sector and I got to learn a lot about the working culture and working environment in IT industry, though it was fast-paced and stressful working experience. However, it helped me a lot to enhance my skills.

A good place to work

It is a peaceful place to work only thing is that the breaks are limited and food in the cafeteria is okayish trainers and team leaders are good smokers will have a tough time as the breaks are very tight and the process is car insurance you have to understand it well to enjoy working there

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Fixed breaks

It was great to work with Firstsource

The work environment of this organisation was awesome and none of our co workers were unhappy about their jobs. The training provided was very efficient and it was a company I woukd recommend everyone to work with.

Technical resolution

Some modem configuration and given resolutions And provide safecustody activations and informed about plans informed about new connection given the resolution about technical terms like net is not working and frequently disconnectly and solution about slow browsing

Customer Support Associate

Its good place to work here and growth in my life and learn in process.and high opportunity in future I Execpt good salary in future.

its very productive

Good Vision and Values, Policies and Restructions Best Place to Learn and grow Great environment, had fun and enjoyed Really fantastic experience with Management

Good Work Culture. Work Environment is very good. Awesome Work-Life Balance. Leave Structure is well defined Employee friendly intranet portal Salary hike is poor. Career growth is dependent on the project you work at. IJP rolls out quickly in the company.

Pros

Awesome Work-Life Balance.

Cons

Career growth is dependent on the project you work at.

Productive and fun workplace

I worked at firstsourse solutions Ltd., Full-time Near 2 years. Long travel and bad salary package otherwise it's all for Good like friendly work environment and Good work culture.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Bad salary package and long hours travel

Nice work place

Its a good work place for freshers, good management, attractive salary, nice leave management, teame managers are good, hrd manager also good, one think I must tell that shift timing is good, like all girls are allowed in mornung shift, no girl allowed to work at night or evening shift, rules and regulations are very strict.

Cons

Good

As it was first job, good experience with big team, And improved communication skills and it was good environment as the Management was very helpfull

Pros

Activities like playing

Cons

Long houra

a usual workplace with a twist

one of the best places to learn the nuances of the trade you practice, keeps one on their toes to excel in service indicators. company tries to organize goodwill program to keep employee relationship in good deed.

Pros

environment is calm and gives space to learn

Cons

less care about employee's future career

Leaders in domestic customer service business.

Processes here are very large involving end to end core activities of customer service. Very competitive and professional work environment providing employees with opportunities for inter personal development & professional growth.

Pros

Level of peformance and competitiveness is of impeccable standards.

Cons

Na

About the company

FSL is people centrik Company they always think about there employees but the pay is very less you can learn a lot of things there the food provided by the canteen is awesome

Fun Workspace

It Good company They follow they own rules, example : If employer is sick, he approach for leave with Tl or HR, they not approved, If employer unable to go office due natural disasters for weeks, and employer inform that to HR also Terminated from company. In other things and features company is good.

Best way to start your career

If you are at the initial stage of career, you should join Firstsource. It is a great place to work and learn. They are very professional in all aspects and have wonderful workplace environment.

Productive and with Fun activities all the time.

Last day at work was a typical day, enjoyed training period which was close to 2 months. having perks was a challenging breaks were the favorites as its always team breaks.

Productive and Fun Workplace

They are Well structured organized promising company.fun and productive workplace i was really enjoying proud to be worked at firstsource private limited

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?