Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Always have learnt never say I when your working with team should always say we, it means working as a team is always has a successful job in every company.
Good company.teaches lots of things about corporate company is like for freshers it is a good step to know how corporate company will work................
Pros
Good environment to work, complete corporate style
Cons
Very busy work
Overall its a good company for Start up people and to gather experiences for BPO. but Productive cannot be defined here. You may or may not be honored or admired for the work you do. It all works and Depends on Managements mood. Fun loving - yes - I can say, the crowd in the place is great, because you've no one whom you can compare or challenge anyone there, all are of same level, whether a manager or Team Leader or an Employee. During huge work, all the management do the same work of an Employee, by forgetting their own Level of where they should stand ideally.
Pros
Haven't found any Pros
Cons
Same 9.5 hrs of work, Less Pay, Management Level ok ok
nice to place to work good manager and location but salary is on the lower side, location is on IT corridor with good connectivity good Hr activity...
Pros
Hr
Cons
salary
a great place to work but again not good in terms of salary and growth good for freshers salary is the only issue . otherwise its great and growth oppurtunities are less
Pros
Cons
Salary and transport
"Good work environment, and good team spirit" (in 37 reviews) "Firstsource builds a great work culture for the employees, work life balance is good which encourages employees to give their best" (in 8 reviews) Cons "Once you've passed the "academy" phase you're encouraged to try and not ask for help when needed from team leaders/supervisors" (in 15 reviews) "No work life balance because of the split shift from so many months now" (in 8 reviews)
Nice work experience but as I need better salary so quit . But management system was best . Working atmosphere was nice , as I do mba so I quit for better opportunities.
One of the best place to start my career as a fresher. Training provided there was very helpful and helped me to groom myself in my career.
it is customer service organization, i learn problem solving and team work activities in this organization, totally 500 employees are work with me, here i enjoy my work and develop my friendly nature
i learned Ms-Excel fully how handled the clients the hardest part of the job is working in month Ends
Pros
cab
Cons
long
The company is very good in all aspects .I enjoyed this job in all aspects.
Productive and growth based Industry. Knowledge based and growth oriented
As I was new to corporate culture that was my nice experience with FSL. The management is good enough in order to take care of FSL employees in all circumstances. The peer teams co-ordination in FSL is fantastic which is very needed to the new comers.
Pros
fun at work place
Cons
very low salaries
Good Job Timings you can learn something Neat Atmosphere No Flirting possibilities ( Good One) Low Salary No Increments till 1 year
Pros
Free to Work No Pressure
Cons
Low Salary
I myself would like to work for Non-Voice Process.. But due to situation I got placed in Voice Process...I possess typing Speed....I would be great if I am placed in non - voice process in good concern where I can grow literally beside..... The place where I work I is comfortable but salary is not appropriate for me... Rather than that the management is good & the every Friday & Saturday there will be fun activities ,,,,,,even the cultural activities are been taken placed....the most liken part is ""if we handle the call in good way ,,,we are been awarded & appreciated by the higher officials.....
Pros
free coupons for our achievements
Cons
according me the place on which i am working its good place & also management are good there but there is not growth that's why i want to leave this..
Cons
I learned how to communicate people .how to manage team.working atmosphere ,internal politics, involvement in work
  1. Customer Support Representative