Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Support Representative

Nice work experience but as I need better salary so quit . But management system was best . Working atmosphere was nice , as I do mba so I quit for better opportunities.
nice to place to work good manager and location but salary is on the lower side, location is on IT corridor with good connectivity good Hr activity...
Pros
Hr
Cons
salary
a great place to work but again not good in terms of salary and growth good for freshers salary is the only issue . otherwise its great and growth oppurtunities are less
Pros
Cons
Salary and transport
Firstsource is a very nice place to work. good management. But only the concern was the salary hike. The percentage of salary hike is very less. But over all a good company to work.
Good company to work. But Timing and salary part is little not enough
Good Job Timings you can learn something Neat Atmosphere No Flirting possibilities ( Good One) Low Salary No Increments till 1 year
Pros
Free to Work No Pressure
Cons
Low Salary
I myself would like to work for Non-Voice Process.. But due to situation I got placed in Voice Process...I possess typing Speed....I would be great if I am placed in non - voice process in good concern where I can grow literally beside..... The place where I work I is comfortable but salary is not appropriate for me... Rather than that the management is good & the every Friday & Saturday there will be fun activities ,,,,,,even the cultural activities are been taken placed....the most liken part is ""if we handle the call in good way ,,,we are been awarded & appreciated by the higher officials.....
Pros
free coupons for our achievements
Cons
according me the place on which i am working its good place & also management are good there but there is not growth that's why i want to leave this..