Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Process Leader

Overall very good BPO and would like to appreciate HR team here. overall good experience to work hear lots of learning and challenges faced here. Full of excitement and friendly work place.
Pros
nothing is free here.
Cons
only break problem. not manageable
Good company to work for, job roles are well defined but you don't get chance to explore new things. Managment gives keen ear to your concerns. People centric organisation.
Nice working environment Salary is not as good when compared to other companies Hikes are not good when compared to others Job security is given importance Firing people are very less comparatively
Good place to work and offers several programs to develop the skills. Provides opportunity with the experience that holds with the company overall nice company to work but salary must be a concern less pay.
Well it was like usual call center. I joined as a team leader and later promoted to Process leader. I learnt many skills how to handle the team and get the work done from them.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Less Salary
Better Place to work Good Atmosphere Work culture was good Salary package was very less compare with other MNC organization Long hours work Targets were too hard to achieve.
Pros
Need to revise the salary stack
Great place to work Great trainers Great team leaders and managers Open door policy Great working environment Good training provided employee engagement
Firstsource is a great company for beginners as it gives you the opportunity to learn and develop as an individual It has got a great management team who helps you in your day to day work life
Excellent place to work with and had a great learning. Place where you have lots to learn and its a family at work. Better management and good work culture You are recognized for your work and paid likewise.
Pros
Good place to work with
Cons
Nil
FSL is my First Company,,what ever i learned from this company is an asset for me..work enviourment is very good.i loved my jouerny with FSL
Pros
N.A
Cons
N.A
I have enjoyed working in Firstsource perfect place to work as the management is people centric
one day there was a surprise audit,i have learned to keep myself ready for any situation,management was not that much supportive,my collegues was very hardworking,hardest part-due to some limitation we were not able to give 100% resolution to the customer.Most enjoyable part:talking to many customer and taking feedback for our buisness improvement
Pros
monthly outings....
Cons
Every day is good day with new learning. management is really good, good people.