Firstsource Solutions

Senior Associate15 reviews
India15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

High stress low salary

High stress low salary. No job security . No recognition for the work there is no fun to work. We don't get leave in both indian as well as client holiday

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

February 2, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your time at Firstsource and are concerned about your comments.We provide a comprehensive total rewards package to all our employees. Regular compensation benchmarking exercise is done by the HR team to ensure that we are on par with the market trends.We care deeply about creating employment security for Firstsourcers and imbibing one of our core values 'Humaneness' – We try hard to ensure that we support our employees at all times.Meritocracy is one of the hallmarks of our people-centric culture – our Rewards & Recognition program acknowledges the superlative performance. During these difficult pandemic times too, our efforts have been the same to engage and recognize our employees virtually as well. Regarding leaves, every employee gets fixed holidays in a year and are also entitled to avail leaves basis their working pattern which is mutually convenient to them and the business.At Firstsource, we have various communication forums and avenues to share your feedback. Hope you were able to use these forums during your stint with us. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Not applicable

Not applicable for this company. It's not people oriented, doesn't pay well. Less benefits , management doesn't care about their employees. HR is also not helpful

Day starts with orders and end with same, I have learnt alot, management is very good, working there it's best thing

Working in First source it was very good, about learning and career it's a best one to create the career new joiners it's best place to work In firsts

Good work environment,Nice Management

First Source is nice company to work with,As i am having good experience with this company.Management is good and managers are really helpful and motivating.

One of the good place for Fresher

FSL is one of the best place for fresher to start their career. However, a fresher can learn so many things in his career from here. However, once you complete 1 or 2 year, it's a time for movement.

Sales Driven

Started a a Customer Service Associate for a UK based insurance company and was handling sales. Achieved the best agent reward and later moved onto Quality and mentored new hires.

first source is a company where we can learn something new compare to other companies , its has own way of giving teaching depending on management . salary wise we might nice like company , process training is something which most important of any job and they do not have any system of training a person who is new to job .

Enjoyable

That work experiencr very funny & very enjoyable moment......My 2yrs work experience inthis company..Month on month culturals & engcorage in our employes

Pros

Free lanchur

Good environment

Good environment..bad growth in salary.productive and fun workplace,good training, good learning place for fresher.need to good development for experience candidate.

Pros

3 months ones gave Allrounder awards

Cons

salary

Good at working

It's a friendly environment......And gives important for work security.......Good at respecctive Culture.....goodd facility provided to the employees.....

Floor was very happening and good place to work with.

Management was very helpful, enjoyed working with firstsource solutions Ltd This is one of the good company, i have worked, many new things to learn from management and it also gave me growth opportunity.

Fun Workplace

Typical Day Shift, Dealing with customer with voice, managemnet was very helpful helping to learn new things. Fun activity on floor.

Pros

Enjoyment

Cons

break

Productive and Fun Workplace

Very good work culture. Management is good and approachable. Job profile is good and relevant. Hard to get such job profile in Indian market. Firstsource pays less to employees and that is the only cons about them.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Less Salary

Good work place

Good company and good work place....Good job location.and good shift timings.and good cab felicities ect...And good opportunity.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Senior Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?