Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative126 reviews
India126 reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

It is so full of politics and

Working with this company is an absolute nightmare. The management is extremely biased and does not care about employees. Sycophancy is prevalent everywhere in the company. One should only look at this company if left with no other option.

April 7, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.Your comments are in stark contrast to the supportive, people-centred culture we work so hard to provide.Firstsource has firm policies in place for its commitment to a discrimination-free work environment. Our leadership team is strongly focused on providing an enriching employee experience, and we’re sorry this is not what you experienced.We wish you well in your future career.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Its a friendly environment inspite being competitive job

Good infrastructure, well disciplined, friendly working environment. The management team is very supprtive... Although the competition is high, they reward you with your beyond goal achievements. Best of luck 🤞

Pros

Free transportation for night shifts

Cons

Leaves are crucial

Best place to work

Amazing process to work, fun. Getting recognised by customers for good work or job.Getting incentives, fun filled atmosphere. Big campus friendly managers

Pros

Incentives split shift (extra pay) salary advance

Cons

One side cab with charges

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

Workplace

It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.

I learned to how to work at corporate

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year

September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Worst place to work.

Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.

Pros

Na

Cons

They only care about their clients

August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.

Worse source solutions - my final thoughts on how it works!!

The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool. The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity. If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?

Pros

Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.

Cons

Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Excellent communication skills

Quick solution provided to the customer. Answered all the queries to the customer related to payments or their credit card. Meeting the target from month to month.

June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your role during the stint with Firstsource.

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

Senior Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Good services

Equality and no racism. Support from higher authority and TL Good work culture and environment Employee motivation Hygiene working environment Flexibility

Professional environment, excellent training

It has been a great stay at Firstsource and excellent support for the team leads. Excellent office environment and good place to explore knowledge. Also, the process way very interesting.

Work experience

Firstsource solution is good company,and leading in bpo industry then work culture wonderful experience,safety , management,work place all are awesome.

Order management process

Getting invoice and process them Handling weekly calls with clients and resolving their queries Learning new technology and tools to move further Checking the invoice and verifying them

No Respect For Employees

Was not happy with the management. Not friendly at all. Never to be employer Friendly. Regretted to have been working there most of the time. All Useless Bosses.

Negative

had fixed shift & fixed week offs which was good but the office politics is at peak & the managers will do anything stop you from getting promoted instead they create situations to terminate you

Good place to start

Good place to start. Great mentoring or grooming. Big company great cafeteria sales presureizes you dissatisfied customers wear you down over time co workers uplift you

Good corporate work place.

It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.

Love to work again

It was really good experience to work with such good organisation and I am really looking out for to be part of the organisation once again in Corporate office because really nice organisation with friendly staff, team easy to approach to any of the leading head and get good feedback from them which enhance the knowledge, skills and experiences.

Awesome, Extraordinary

Worked with Firstsource it was the best place and awesome environment, enjoyable friendly goods opportunity I got in touch with the people. Was the first job of my life and memorable 💓😘

Good incentives

Clients are good however the basic pay and take home is confusing , dont want to imcrease the basic pay. Cab is one way that also limited and only for women employee

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Senior Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?