Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.
The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool. The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity. If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?
Pros
Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.
Cons
Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
Quick solution provided to the customer. Answered all the queries to the customer related to payments or their credit card. Meeting the target from month to month.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your role during the stint with Firstsource.
Equality and no racism. Support from higher authority and TL Good work culture and environment Employee motivation Hygiene working environment Flexibility
It has been a great stay at Firstsource and excellent support for the team leads. Excellent office environment and good place to explore knowledge. Also, the process way very interesting.
Firstsource solution is good company,and leading in bpo industry then work culture wonderful experience,safety , management,work place all are awesome.
Getting invoice and process them Handling weekly calls with clients and resolving their queries Learning new technology and tools to move further Checking the invoice and verifying them
Was not happy with the management. Not friendly at all. Never to be employer Friendly. Regretted to have been working there most of the time. All Useless Bosses.
had fixed shift & fixed week offs which was good but the office politics is at peak & the managers will do anything stop you from getting promoted instead they create situations to terminate you
Good place to start. Great mentoring or grooming. Big company great cafeteria sales presureizes you dissatisfied customers wear you down over time co workers uplift you
It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.
It was really good experience to work with such good organisation and I am really looking out for to be part of the organisation once again in Corporate office because really nice organisation with friendly staff, team easy to approach to any of the leading head and get good feedback from them which enhance the knowledge, skills and experiences.
Worked with Firstsource it was the best place and awesome environment, enjoyable friendly goods opportunity I got in touch with the people. Was the first job of my life and memorable 💓😘
Clients are good however the basic pay and take home is confusing , dont want to imcrease the basic pay. Cab is one way that also limited and only for women employee
Need give more salary. Working is good.my team and teammates are very helpful very much appreciated thanks again for all your help. Other team members are also very much help
There will be no hike. It seems like they are offering a hike but at the same time they will reduce your pay in other category like ex-gratia and so on.
Friendly Work Environment. Less Pay . Weekend fun. monthly once you will have culturals. Only disadvantage of this company is NIGHT SHIFTS AND ROTATIONAL SHIFT.
Its a great company with many opportunities to grow and perform well. Provides programmes to develop employees skills. Friendly environment to work around with everyone.
Nice atmosphere , good management good environment to work, job security friendly teamwork nice place to work office lunch team outing on every 3 month
  1. Senior Customer Service Representative