Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews: Senior Customer Service Representative

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.
It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.
Clients are good however the basic pay and take home is confusing , dont want to imcrease the basic pay. Cab is one way that also limited and only for women employee
Need give more salary. Working is good.my team and teammates are very helpful very much appreciated thanks again for all your help. Other team members are also very much help
Its very nice to be work here, always management gives importants to need of an employee. But salary and shift timings are negotiable. Also job guarantee is cons.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Shift and incentives
I learned many new things. Workplace culture is nice. I had enjoyed a lot in this company. Management is good. the hardest part is about salary. Overall it is nice experience
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Salary hike
It was a wonderful experience working with this company.I have learnt many things from this company. This is real employee friendly environment to work.
Pros
Good avail time with less pressure
Cons
Less pay scale
good to work, salary was less, friendly atmosphere, work pressure was more, weekends working, rotational off, good to work, flexible work place and more friendly environment
I really like to work in First source as the company as provided with various options to earn money and the process is also competitive to deal with which itself makes a lot of challenges to be handled.
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
No LOng Hours
Firstsource provides maximum opportunity to earn money and the work place is chill and you can really get your dream come true. The work culture is really amazing.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No long hours
The day I joined the company. I was very nervous working with a multinational company. How would be the work culture. But I got a huge support and appreciation . I gave my best for the growth of the company with my innovative knowledge & skills.
Pros
Timely payment of salary on 1st of everymonth
Cons
Doesn't get leave frequently as it is BPO sector.
I have been working for this co. For one year promised with best salary & got not even close to it. The best part of the company is giving fake promises to candidates. Work hard like gadha majduri and get paid nothing. Like incentives part is worst. The whole management is useless... The process management will put you on high risk and the one who is really guilty will be free and happy. Don't know to handle situations.
Pros
Best place to drink outside office premises
Cons
You will find insects in canteen food, Process management with fake promises, Watch out for the cops during weekends when drinking outside premise
Customer service / backend customer support was good beginner job with proper training and workplace culture was business casual and worked on shifts.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Low salary
I really do not have any words to explain the Atmosphere, Benefits, Friendly Management of Firstsource. This company believes in maintaining a long term relationship with their employees which make Firstsource UNIQUE.
Pros
Leave Benefits
Cons
extra hours with extra pay
Its a good company to work for the only problem is the salary part which is to low with comparison to current market condition which is not enough for today's expenses
Pros
Canteen facilty
Cons
Less salary packages
its a nice company to work with when its for freshers its good. But when experienced candidate joins the company they have to be care full with package which is under rated and provided by them. when it comes to what i learned from the company, nothing comes easy you have to earn it by proving to them that you are worth recruiting, they thought me hard working pays off. overall it's a nice company.
Pros
everything is planed and executed according to it, maintain the work place in clean and neat way.
Cons
salary package should be increased for experienced candidates
Everything is ok but when compared to other companies , they provide less salary.And there is no week off for Saturday.Always provide night shift.But probably all employees have job security in Firstsource.
Pros
if we working for govt holodays, they will provide double salary with food.
Cons
Saturday working
Performance is recognised and rewarded. Oppurtunities for growth in the organisation. Salary revision as per performance. Friendly management Lack of coordination between and internal team.
Nice work place. Good growth and development. Very flexible. Additional benefits were provided to the employees. Incentives was good. Balanced work life.
Good working place, good management, salary was always on time with PF and ESIC benefits. But yes as it was a 24*7 process, social life was disturbed. We used to have rotational shift but female employees get preference for their choice of shifts.