Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
It was a great experience working with this company but the only thing was that there were no proper increments. But I learned allot from here. Thank you
Its very nice to be work here, always management gives importants to need of an employee. But salary and shift timings are negotiable. Also job guarantee is cons.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Shift and incentives
I was working as a senior csa with First Source. It was a non voice domestic process. Not really stressful jobs. But I don't think they really value your hard work. Team leads are not well trained on process. Depended on their team knowledge. Their productivity system for employees should be monitored. Employees with no degree can also become an executive because of poor management.
Pros
non stressful
Cons
partiality
my first job it is was an call center very enjoyable job lots of fun we did RNR Parties and all used to take call from dealers take cutomer details an activate sim cards
Pros
Cons
8hrs
Firstsource has been a good place to work. Nice atmosphere... The HR and management has been excellent. Your performance is noticed and you get surrender credit.
Easy to learn and accessible processes. Hardest part of the job is the lack of transparency in certain situations. The work culture may be stressful at times however depends on how well you balance it.
One of tge most beautiful company and my first company in bpo..got confidence that i can work any were and make the sales and make customer happy with my response
Pros
Good place
Cons
Hard work
It was an awesome experience and it is said if your boss is good then rest all is fine so I was lucky enough to work with the best people and get the best out of them. Good for people who wants to explore bpo industry
Pros
Good Incentives if you are hungry money and amazing managers
Cons
Not much but it depends person to person, my experience was good but I know people who struggled
I learned many new things. Workplace culture is nice. I had enjoyed a lot in this company. Management is good. the hardest part is about salary. Overall it is nice experience
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Salary hike
It was a wonderful experience working with this company.I have learnt many things from this company. This is real employee friendly environment to work.
Pros
Good avail time with less pressure
Cons
Less pay scale
Firstsource is associated with a UK based company named SKY, The management is friendly and helpful, the company used to give good chances for improvement to the employees. Firstsource is definitely recommended to my friends and family.
Pros
pick up & drop facilities
Cons
i did not find any cons as per my experience
good to work, salary was less, friendly atmosphere, work pressure was more, weekends working, rotational off, good to work, flexible work place and more friendly environment
I really like to work in First source as the company as provided with various options to earn money and the process is also competitive to deal with which itself makes a lot of challenges to be handled.
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
No LOng Hours
Firstsource provides maximum opportunity to earn money and the work place is chill and you can really get your dream come true. The work culture is really amazing.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No long hours
Good company to work and learn more things. very helpful mind seniors and team leaders and appreciate all the employees by giving gifts for their achievements. Nice place to work.
The day I joined the company. I was very nervous working with a multinational company. How would be the work culture. But I got a huge support and appreciation . I gave my best for the growth of the company with my innovative knowledge & skills.
Pros
Timely payment of salary on 1st of everymonth
Cons
Doesn't get leave frequently as it is BPO sector.
I have been working for this co. For one year promised with best salary & got not even close to it. The best part of the company is giving fake promises to candidates. Work hard like gadha majduri and get paid nothing. Like incentives part is worst. The whole management is useless... The process management will put you on high risk and the one who is really guilty will be free and happy. Don't know to handle situations.
Pros
Best place to drink outside office premises
Cons
You will find insects in canteen food, Process management with fake promises, Watch out for the cops during weekends when drinking outside premise
Customer service / backend customer support was good beginner job with proper training and workplace culture was business casual and worked on shifts.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Low salary
Conducting customer delight programs by providing the desired options and alternatives of services.  Ensuring customer activations, tariffs, billing, schemes and other customer related issues experienced by the channel.  Analyzing the calls and issues from customers, report the same to higher management and participate to provide a backend solution.
Its a complete voice process, Initially the work life was so fun and was enjoying to work, the management os poor and the work was not fun. The additional incentive is an option.
Pros
Na
Cons
No more additional incenties
  1. Senior Customer Service Representative