Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative126 reviews
India126 reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,502 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

Fun work

Need give more salary. Working is good.my team and teammates are very helpful very much appreciated thanks again for all your help. Other team members are also very much help

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Low salary

There will be no hike. It seems like they are offering a hike but at the same time they will reduce your pay in other category like ex-gratia and so on.

Pressure working depends upon the process you got.

Friendly Work Environment. Less Pay . Weekend fun. monthly once you will have culturals. Only disadvantage of this company is NIGHT SHIFTS AND ROTATIONAL SHIFT.

Company offers many opportunities to grow.

Its a great company with many opportunities to grow and perform well. Provides programmes to develop employees skills. Friendly environment to work around with everyone.

Good environment

Nice atmosphere , good management good environment to work, job security friendly teamwork nice place to work office lunch team outing on every 3 month

No improvement in salary

It was a great experience working with this company but the only thing was that there were no proper increments. But I learned allot from here. Thank you

Good company

Its very nice to be work here, always management gives importants to need of an employee. But salary and shift timings are negotiable. Also job guarantee is cons.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Shift and incentives

safe job

I was working as a senior csa with First Source. It was a non voice domestic process. Not really stressful jobs. But I don't think they really value your hard work. Team leads are not well trained on process. Depended on their team knowledge. Their productivity system for employees should be monitored. Employees with no degree can also become an executive because of poor management.

Pros

non stressful

Cons

partiality

activation process

my first job it is was an call center very enjoyable job lots of fun we did RNR Parties and all used to take call from dealers take cutomer details an activate sim cards

Pros

Cons

8hrs

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

Senior Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Nice place to work

Firstsource has been a good place to work. Nice atmosphere... The HR and management has been excellent. Your performance is noticed and you get surrender credit.

Easy to learn and accessible processes. Hardest part of the job is the lack of transparency in certain situations. The work culture may be stressful at times however depends on how well you balance it.

It was a good place to get knowladge of bpo

One of tge most beautiful company and my first company in bpo..got confidence that i can work any were and make the sales and make customer happy with my response

Pros

Good place

Cons

Hard work

Awesome

It was an awesome experience and it is said if your boss is good then rest all is fine so I was lucky enough to work with the best people and get the best out of them. Good for people who wants to explore bpo industry

Pros

Good Incentives if you are hungry money and amazing managers

Cons

Not much but it depends person to person, my experience was good but I know people who struggled

I learned many new things. Workplace culture is nice. I had enjoyed a lot in this company. Management is good. the hardest part is about salary. Overall it is nice experience

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Salary hike

Learn with fun

It was a wonderful experience working with this company.I have learnt many things from this company. This is real employee friendly environment to work.

Pros

Good avail time with less pressure

Cons

Less pay scale

Its a funplace to work, positive environment, motivating staff

Firstsource is associated with a UK based company named SKY, The management is friendly and helpful, the company used to give good chances for improvement to the employees. Firstsource is definitely recommended to my friends and family.

Pros

pick up & drop facilities

Cons

i did not find any cons as per my experience

Overall good

good to work, salary was less, friendly atmosphere, work pressure was more, weekends working, rotational off, good to work, flexible work place and more friendly environment

Amazing and chill process

I really like to work in First source as the company as provided with various options to earn money and the process is also competitive to deal with which itself makes a lot of challenges to be handled.

Pros

No Free Lunch

Cons

No LOng Hours

Amazing place to earn good amount of salary.

Firstsource provides maximum opportunity to earn money and the work place is chill and you can really get your dream come true. The work culture is really amazing.

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

No long hours

Good Place to Work

Good company to work and learn more things. very helpful mind seniors and team leaders and appreciate all the employees by giving gifts for their achievements. Nice place to work.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Senior Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?