Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative126 reviews
India126 reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,500 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

Great work culture & supportive management

The day I joined the company. I was very nervous working with a multinational company. How would be the work culture. But I got a huge support and appreciation . I gave my best for the growth of the company with my innovative knowledge & skills.

Pros

Timely payment of salary on 1st of everymonth

Cons

Doesn't get leave frequently as it is BPO sector.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Worst company to work!

I have been working for this co. For one year promised with best salary & got not even close to it. The best part of the company is giving fake promises to candidates. Work hard like gadha majduri and get paid nothing. Like incentives part is worst. The whole management is useless... The process management will put you on high risk and the one who is really guilty will be free and happy. Don't know to handle situations.

Pros

Best place to drink outside office premises

Cons

You will find insects in canteen food, Process management with fake promises, Watch out for the cops during weekends when drinking outside premise

Good

Customer service / backend customer support was good beginner job with proper training and workplace culture was business casual and worked on shifts.

Pros

Supportive team

Cons

Low salary

Learning phase

Conducting customer delight programs by providing the desired options and alternatives of services.  Ensuring customer activations, tariffs, billing, schemes and other customer related issues experienced by the channel.  Analyzing the calls and issues from customers, report the same to higher management and participate to provide a backend solution.

First source is a good company to start an individual's carrer

Its a complete voice process, Initially the work life was so fun and was enjoying to work, the management os poor and the work was not fun. The additional incentive is an option.

Pros

Na

Cons

No more additional incenties

not much to talk about

i worked here back in 2014, back then it was my first bpo job and foray into ites industry. the floor management was not that great here too but i proved my excellence for working over year.

Most fun place to work

Everyone in this company are so helpful and the company offers really good incentives..u get the chance to work with the best people an best managers ..

Pros

Weekends off

I love Firstsource

I really do not have any words to explain the Atmosphere, Benefits, Friendly Management of Firstsource. This company believes in maintaining a long term relationship with their employees which make Firstsource UNIQUE.

Pros

Leave Benefits

Cons

extra hours with extra pay

ratings

its a good company i have learned so many things in my company especially office culture. good management some time they cant understood the employer situation. i have very enjoyed in my work place culture Nothing in hardest part in my office, may be Night shift Most enjoyable part in my job in last month of my workdays. last two months i was moved to early morning shift as well as promote to the next level i was support the new joiners and audit their file which are completed by new joiners if i found any bugs i have given the feed back to the particular employees. am really enjoyed this part in my office life

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

Senior Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Good company to start your career.

Firstsource was my first job, its a good company to begin the career. A fresher should join the company. Firstsource provides with various opportunity to improve your skills.

Fun & happy atmosphere

Even though I'm a literature student they are selecting and giving me a proper training for my work. Team leaders and managers are so friendly and very motivating. I'm so proud to say that.

Pros

Saturday fun time and competitions and prizes

Cons

Excellent working conditions. Supporting seniors. Overall a great place to work for. Working conditions are good, colleagues and staff are good. Lot of scope for career enhancement.

About fsl

Good company....good management....career....work life balance...job security. Opportunity...transport..work culture. .................................

It was the best organisation in all the terms like management sports and easy to communicate with co workers.

It was my first job in BPO industry.I learnt a lot from this organisation and training was awesome. Thanks to this organisation for showing me my potential and facing the problems of customers.

Pros

yes they provided free voucher for lunch and snacks.

Cons

Yes twice extended my shift and was paid double.

Good Start for a new beginner

Nice company to work with. You will have an idea how the BPO works and also get lot of exposure. will meet new friends and also deal with many people and learn to communicate well.

productive and fun at work place

It was rotational shift was a U.K process named Sky learned a lot from this company about customer service , how to communicate with the customer etc.

Its a good place to work

Its a good company to work for the only problem is the salary part which is to low with comparison to current market condition which is not enough for today's expenses

Pros

Canteen facilty

Cons

Less salary packages

Production, Quality, Innovation

In work place we have enjoyed the environmental and infrastructure, in a work place fun and productivity,management facilities are good enjoyable part of the job is enjoy with my friends.

Good learning

Firstsource has great work culture and is employee centric. Management is also very supportive. This helps is growth and development of the employee. It's fun to work in this environment. This is a very good organisation for a fresher as it helps them groom.

Good Company

Worked for different process in Banking,Credit Cards,Online Shopping.Helped new Advisors with Training of the Process.Sorting out their Queries,Floor Walking.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with