Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
i worked here back in 2014, back then it was my first bpo job and foray into ites industry. the floor management was not that great here too but i proved my excellence for working over year.
Everyone in this company are so helpful and the company offers really good incentives..u get the chance to work with the best people an best managers ..
Pros
Weekends off
I really do not have any words to explain the Atmosphere, Benefits, Friendly Management of Firstsource. This company believes in maintaining a long term relationship with their employees which make Firstsource UNIQUE.
Pros
Leave Benefits
Cons
extra hours with extra pay
its a good company i have learned so many things in my company especially office culture. good management some time they cant understood the employer situation. i have very enjoyed in my work place culture Nothing in hardest part in my office, may be Night shift Most enjoyable part in my job in last month of my workdays. last two months i was moved to early morning shift as well as promote to the next level i was support the new joiners and audit their file which are completed by new joiners if i found any bugs i have given the feed back to the particular employees. am really enjoyed this part in my office life
Firstsource was my first job, its a good company to begin the career. A fresher should join the company. Firstsource provides with various opportunity to improve your skills.
Even though I'm a literature student they are selecting and giving me a proper training for my work. Team leaders and managers are so friendly and very motivating. I'm so proud to say that.
Pros
Saturday fun time and competitions and prizes
Cons
Excellent working conditions. Supporting seniors. Overall a great place to work for. Working conditions are good, colleagues and staff are good. Lot of scope for career enhancement.
Good company....good management....career....work life balance...job security. Opportunity...transport..work culture. .................................
It was my first job in BPO industry.I learnt a lot from this organisation and training was awesome. Thanks to this organisation for showing me my potential and facing the problems of customers.
Pros
yes they provided free voucher for lunch and snacks.
Cons
Yes twice extended my shift and was paid double.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Firstsource Solutions?
Nice company to work with. You will have an idea how the BPO works and also get lot of exposure. will meet new friends and also deal with many people and learn to communicate well.
It was rotational shift was a U.K process named Sky learned a lot from this company about customer service , how to communicate with the customer etc.
Its a good company to work for the only problem is the salary part which is to low with comparison to current market condition which is not enough for today's expenses
Pros
Canteen facilty
Cons
Less salary packages
In work place we have enjoyed the environmental and infrastructure, in a work place fun and productivity,management facilities are good enjoyable part of the job is enjoy with my friends.
Firstsource has great work culture and is employee centric. Management is also very supportive. This helps is growth and development of the employee. It's fun to work in this environment. This is a very good organisation for a fresher as it helps them groom.
Worked for different process in Banking,Credit Cards,Online Shopping.Helped new Advisors with Training of the Process.Sorting out their Queries,Floor Walking.
I am a self – confident and an optimistic thinker. I approach the problems in a Positive way and take it as my challenge. I would split complex works into chunks to Complete it soon and also with an efficient output. I am so ecstatic when I find a rhythm in the things I do. I am an enthusiastic learner whenever I happened to build my carrier
Pros
Idea customer care
Cons
9hours
We are a EMR (Electronic Medical Record) software company and we have software trainings done for our clients i.e. the hospitals. We have more than 450 trainers conducting software trainings across the US throughout the year. These trainings last for 200 - 250 days or even more than that depending upon the client (no. of clinics). We as a company are targeting to have a preferred hotels setup in each city where our trainers travel frequently.
its a nice company to work with when its for freshers its good. But when experienced candidate joins the company they have to be care full with package which is under rated and provided by them. when it comes to what i learned from the company, nothing comes easy you have to earn it by proving to them that you are worth recruiting, they thought me hard working pays off. overall it's a nice company.
Pros
everything is planed and executed according to it, maintain the work place in clean and neat way.
Cons
salary package should be increased for experienced candidates
Everything is ok but when compared to other companies , they provide less salary.And there is no week off for Saturday.Always provide night shift.But probably all employees have job security in Firstsource.
Pros
if we working for govt holodays, they will provide double salary with food.
Cons
Saturday working
Performance is recognised and rewarded. Oppurtunities for growth in the organisation. Salary revision as per performance. Friendly management Lack of coordination between and internal team.
  1. Senior Customer Service Representative