Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative126 reviews
India126 reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,502 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

To build carrier

I am a self – confident and an optimistic thinker. I approach the problems in a Positive way and take it as my challenge. I would split complex works into chunks to Complete it soon and also with an efficient output. I am so ecstatic when I find a rhythm in the things I do. I am an enthusiastic learner whenever I happened to build my carrier

Pros

Idea customer care

Cons

9hours

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

good

We are a EMR (Electronic Medical Record) software company and we have software trainings done for our clients i.e. the hospitals. We have more than 450 trainers conducting software trainings across the US throughout the year. These trainings last for 200 - 250 days or even more than that depending upon the client (no. of clinics). We as a company are targeting to have a preferred hotels setup in each city where our trainers travel frequently.

Productive and big workplace

its a nice company to work with when its for freshers its good. But when experienced candidate joins the company they have to be care full with package which is under rated and provided by them. when it comes to what i learned from the company, nothing comes easy you have to earn it by proving to them that you are worth recruiting, they thought me hard working pays off. overall it's a nice company.

Pros

everything is planed and executed according to it, maintain the work place in clean and neat way.

Cons

salary package should be increased for experienced candidates

Well concentrate on multiple tasks.

Everything is ok but when compared to other companies , they provide less salary.And there is no week off for Saturday.Always provide night shift.But probably all employees have job security in Firstsource.

Pros

if we working for govt holodays, they will provide double salary with food.

Cons

Saturday working

Employee friendly environment

Performance is recognised and rewarded. Oppurtunities for growth in the organisation. Salary revision as per performance. Friendly management Lack of coordination between and internal team.

Firstsource

Firstsource is good company to work , with friendly approachable management, lots of IJP's to grow vertically, Lots of fun at work and people engagements activities.

A very friendly place to work

I've got a very good experience working with Firstsource. I had won the doubles table tennis tournament. I used to organise football practice. I had attended the Fish Philosophy training. Getting to learn how to work and have fun at the sametime.

Pros

Table tennis table

Cons

Healthcare

First source was good company

First source was a good company.I personally learned so many thing in that company.Staffs were good and were very supportive.Management also were good in their duty.overall it was a good company to work.

Great work culture

If you're looking for a call centre job where you can make new friends and develop socially, this is the place for you. People are really nice, and you will make loads of new friends from your team as well as outside. The work is moderately stressful, but you can earn a lot of incentives by doing overtime, or simply by performing well. Tenure and Dedication are rewarded.

Pros

Life-long friendship, fun environment, perks and incentives

Cons

Politics at higher levels of management

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

Senior Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

nice place to work

Nice work place. Good growth and development. Very flexible. Additional benefits were provided to the employees. Incentives was good. Balanced work life.

Good working place

Good working place, good management, salary was always on time with PF and ESIC benefits. But yes as it was a 24*7 process, social life was disturbed. We used to have rotational shift but female employees get preference for their choice of shifts.

Productivity at stake

Weekdays where indeed way to boring, lacking of health and safety parameters. Low salary in the entire industry. Management is least concerned about employees welfare. All the mangers where only interested for Promotions.

Pros

Good workspace

Cons

Less salary

great platform

owesome experience it was my first banking job in my career. so from this i got a banking expereince. so thanks to firstsource giving me the opportunity

Great atmosphere to work

Great place to work with some good people. lovely atmosphere with a lot of opportunities for the growth of an employee and also the staff is very supportive.

Fun Workplace

I've not seen a company like this before where the employee will get all the benefit, such as leave, incentive Etc. No work pressure, people can work peacefully.

My first job and all the people helped me to develop my skills and got familiar with corporate world. Nice work environment and provided good scope for growth.

Fun workplace

Nice to work with funloving people and stimulation environment with lots of work aswell as fun, good management and leaders who are on there toes to help always.

Pros

Rewards and recognitions

Cons

overtime

Gavsv

The information contained within this site or the information contained on a train station and you can get a chance to look for a few minutes to get

Pros

Feee lunches

Cons

Lomg hours

Productive and Great Exprience

Learned to handle a team. Learned to handle different queries at one time. Co-operative and friendly nature of management and co workers.

good place for a start

good place for a start, good for freshers, provides a certain amount of security at job, fun activities are provided for the employees.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with