Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Firstsource is good company to work , with friendly approachable management, lots of IJP's to grow vertically, Lots of fun at work and people engagements activities.
I've got a very good experience working with Firstsource. I had won the doubles table tennis tournament. I used to organise football practice. I had attended the Fish Philosophy training. Getting to learn how to work and have fun at the sametime.
Pros
Table tennis table
Cons
Healthcare
First source was a good company.I personally learned so many thing in that company.Staffs were good and were very supportive.Management also were good in their duty.overall it was a good company to work.
If you're looking for a call centre job where you can make new friends and develop socially, this is the place for you. People are really nice, and you will make loads of new friends from your team as well as outside. The work is moderately stressful, but you can earn a lot of incentives by doing overtime, or simply by performing well. Tenure and Dedication are rewarded.
Pros
Life-long friendship, fun environment, perks and incentives
Cons
Politics at higher levels of management
Nice work place. Good growth and development. Very flexible. Additional benefits were provided to the employees. Incentives was good. Balanced work life.
Good working place, good management, salary was always on time with PF and ESIC benefits. But yes as it was a 24*7 process, social life was disturbed. We used to have rotational shift but female employees get preference for their choice of shifts.
Weekdays where indeed way to boring, lacking of health and safety parameters. Low salary in the entire industry. Management is least concerned about employees welfare. All the mangers where only interested for Promotions.
Pros
Good workspace
Cons
Less salary
owesome experience it was my first banking job in my career. so from this i got a banking expereince. so thanks to firstsource giving me the opportunity
Great place to work with some good people. lovely atmosphere with a lot of opportunities for the growth of an employee and also the staff is very supportive.
I've not seen a company like this before where the employee will get all the benefit, such as leave, incentive Etc. No work pressure, people can work peacefully.
My first job and all the people helped me to develop my skills and got familiar with corporate world. Nice work environment and provided good scope for growth.
Nice to work with funloving people and stimulation environment with lots of work aswell as fun, good management and leaders who are on there toes to help always.
Pros
Rewards and recognitions
Cons
overtime
The information contained within this site or the information contained on a train station and you can get a chance to look for a few minutes to get
Pros
Feee lunches
Cons
Lomg hours
Learned to handle a team. Learned to handle different queries at one time. Co-operative and friendly nature of management and co workers.
good place for a start, good for freshers, provides a certain amount of security at job, fun activities are provided for the employees.
Good company for Fresh candidates. Will learn lot of things. but don't expect more salary. Really fun and enjoyed. HR team done good job.
Good place to work and can learn more about Telecom Industry,,, management people are more supportive .. no salary issue
Am learning this company lot of business tricks. I have a idea for How to make a job successful. My team leaders and my co-workers always helps me in improving in my carier .
Pros
Cons
9 hours
It was a wonderful experience working with Firstsource Solutions Ltd. The management was innovative & people oriented who supported its staff in the best way possible. Also extra curricular activities were carried on to motivate the employees and retain them for a long duration.The most enjoyable part of the job is that we used to have team outings every weekend or at least twice in a month which helped us to understand each other. The hardest part was to leave the organisation but for achieving something in life we have to move further and that change is necessary since it will help to improve our standards.
Pros
Rewards and recognition for top performers every week, extra curricular activities to motivate employees.
Cons
Job was monotonous and stagnant.
My day starts with team meeting. I learned how to be patient, how to handle irate and frustrated customers. Hardest part to work was to be patient even if the customer is wrong and being irate.
  1. Senior Customer Service Representative