Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
lot of quality parameters to be followed that the irritating part another than that amazing company and cafeteria, nice cab facility
Co workers were helpful and use to love the environment. I've learned to develop my skills in customer service industry.
Pros
Freelunches
Cons
Good working atmosphere.I learned how to handle a team ,accuracy of work, etc.Got chances to know about different part of postpaid billing & service.
I would like to tell about this company is Great support is improving my communication skills and improved me in confidences ,skills to understand the accents of Uk Customers, 7.30 Hours Log in ,I had been on calls for months and den i was moved to a level of Support to new agents to help and train them to know the product and also to handle call , Fun part is There were great incentives ,Hence the agents use to competed which each other, over best company till now .
Pros
Na
Cons
7.30
I Learned more of UK Telecom industry. Management are approachable and friendly. Co workers are friendly and helpful.
Pros
Close by to my residence
Cons
Split offs and rotational shifts
I had a very good time working with firstsource and also many stages and challenges which makes the agent engrossed and fun working with the company.
The Firstsource company is good company and good management. I am 2 years working in firstsource and i learn job knowledge
Pros
monthly once fun conduct
Working in a BPO I've see that the management was more friendly and helpful. The managers were more approachable. They used to even organize many events for us during work hours.
Pros
Parties held by the management
Cons
BPO good place for teenager to start working Earn good money as incentive plans are good. HR involvement is good Management is supportive.
ā€¢ Maintaining the Detailed description of different Medical Products & Equipments manufactured and distributed by different vendors Like Synthes, Medline, Medtronic, 3M Healthcare etc., as per GHX Standards. ā€¢ Handling and monitoring/coordination of all in-process Quality Assurance activities. ā€¢ Trainer for incoming batches of the project. ā€¢ Pre ā€“ Analyst of incoming project before it was processed by the team. ā€¢ Support Auditor of the project whenever the project is in need.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Timing
A place where I got to make lot of friends of different culture and background all working hard at a very young age day and night with different shifts but still being all responsible towards our work. Working as a team was something very unique. Also a very fun filled atmosphere.
I have learned many things from my previous company i.e. work with team, team management, performance management, Customer service in detail, etc. Management of the company is very good for all of the employees. My all team members were very friendly in nature & cooperative every time for which all situations were adjustable.
Pros
Free Cab facility
Cons
8 hours
FSL is a nice working place, i learn to lot of things in last five years...most of team to help me maintain the team without team leader absence....
ā€¢ Process in Invoice, Credit Memo, Statement and Parches order.
This company has been a stepping stone of my carrier. Thanks to the process i worked for which gave my my international exposure. Here I got an opportunity to work with many different teams which helped me learn many things. The management, HR, Admin departments have been great to interact with always.
I loved to work in the previous employment it was fun working there I have worked with Serco global services ( Mumbai) and the job description i was working for a banking process and the name was Barclays bank of U.K and we had to solve customers banking query and also also with that sales as well. We use to see home insurance, loans, Barclay card and saving account to customer. The most enjoyable part of my job was doing sales First source solutions- I worked with them for year and a month just resigned on the 7th of November and came to Dubai to search for a better job. The job profile was about Sky TV (U.K) customer use to come with queries regarding the bill and technical query and we had sales. I use to enjoy doing sales because there were lot of incentives so in total I have two years of experience one with Serco and the other one with First source solutions
Pros
The launch was not for we had to pay for it
Cons
In the whole shift we use to a one hour break
This company is good for starting a new carrier. Fun Workplace
Pros
Na
Cons
9 Hours
Worked for both voice and non voice process. Nice place to work at...
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Salary is not that great
A typical day was routine work . I have learned to be productive . Management was good .
a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job
  1. Senior Customer Service Representative