Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative

Senior Customer Service Representative126 reviews
India126 reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,502 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

Good

Good company for Fresh candidates. Will learn lot of things. but don't expect more salary. Really fun and enjoyed. HR team done good job.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

good place

Good place to work and can learn more about Telecom Industry,,, management people are more supportive .. no salary issue

good

Am learning this company lot of business tricks. I have a idea for How to make a job successful. My team leaders and my co-workers always helps me in improving in my carier .

Pros

Cons

9 hours

An excellent workplace with fun loving people and a perfect management.

It was a wonderful experience working with Firstsource Solutions Ltd. The management was innovative & people oriented who supported its staff in the best way possible. Also extra curricular activities were carried on to motivate the employees and retain them for a long duration.The most enjoyable part of the job is that we used to have team outings every weekend or at least twice in a month which helped us to understand each other. The hardest part was to leave the organisation but for achieving something in life we have to move further and that change is necessary since it will help to improve our standards.

Pros

Rewards and recognition for top performers every week, extra curricular activities to motivate employees.

Cons

Job was monotonous and stagnant.

Productive, team player, open to learning.

My day starts with team meeting. I learned how to be patient, how to handle irate and frustrated customers. Hardest part to work was to be patient even if the customer is wrong and being irate.

superb place to work

lot of quality parameters to be followed that the irritating part another than that amazing company and cafeteria, nice cab facility

Enjoyed working in firstsource as it was having proper management.

Co workers were helpful and use to love the environment. I've learned to develop my skills in customer service industry.

Pros

Freelunches

Cons

Good

Good working atmosphere.I learned how to handle a team ,accuracy of work, etc.Got chances to know about different part of postpaid billing & service.

Handling calls related to DTV for UK Customer's

I would like to tell about this company is Great support is improving my communication skills and improved me in confidences ,skills to understand the accents of Uk Customers, 7.30 Hours Log in ,I had been on calls for months and den i was moved to a level of Support to new agents to help and train them to know the product and also to handle call , Fun part is There were great incentives ,Hence the agents use to competed which each other, over best company till now .

Pros

Na

Cons

7.30

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

Senior Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Best place for a fresher

I Learned more of UK Telecom industry. Management are approachable and friendly. Co workers are friendly and helpful.

Pros

Close by to my residence

Cons

Split offs and rotational shifts

Friendly Working Environment.

I had a very good time working with firstsource and also many stages and challenges which makes the agent engrossed and fun working with the company.

management/salary

The Firstsource company is good company and good management. I am 2 years working in firstsource and i learn job knowledge

Pros

monthly once fun conduct

Working in a BPO I've see that the management was more friendly and helpful. The managers were more approachable. They used to even organize many events for us during work hours.

Pros

Parties held by the management

Bpo

BPO good place for teenager to start working Earn good money as incentive plans are good. HR involvement is good Management is supportive.

Productive and Fun

• Maintaining the Detailed description of different Medical Products & Equipments manufactured and distributed by different vendors Like Synthes, Medline, Medtronic, 3M Healthcare etc., as per GHX Standards. • Handling and monitoring/coordination of all in-process Quality Assurance activities. • Trainer for incoming batches of the project. • Pre – Analyst of incoming project before it was processed by the team. • Support Auditor of the project whenever the project is in need.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Timing

Very Professional

A place where I got to make lot of friends of different culture and background all working hard at a very young age day and night with different shifts but still being all responsible towards our work. Working as a team was something very unique. Also a very fun filled atmosphere.

Productivity & Friendly atmosphere for Work.

I have learned many things from my previous company i.e. work with team, team management, performance management, Customer service in detail, etc. Management of the company is very good for all of the employees. My all team members were very friendly in nature & cooperative every time for which all situations were adjustable.

Pros

Free Cab facility

Cons

8 hours

FSL is a nice working place, i learn to lot of things in last five years...most of team to help me maintain the team without team leader absence....

Non Voice

• Process in Invoice, Credit Memo, Statement and Parches order.

Perfect Place to work

This company has been a stepping stone of my carrier. Thanks to the process i worked for which gave my my international exposure. Here I got an opportunity to work with many different teams which helped me learn many things. The management, HR, Admin departments have been great to interact with always.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with