Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Sr. CSR

Will need to work a minimum of 9 Hours with break of 1 hour. Need to be able to handle 2 chats at a time for AGL process. Pay scale has been significantly reduced.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 15, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We wish you had had spoken to your Human Resources team regarding your concern with pay. The fixed components of an employee cannot be reduced. Some of the incentives are time bound and are revised from time to time basis the plan applicable.
Started working as Sr. Advisor with firstsource Mindspace Malad branch. This Co. Started new process that's jefferson capital system, llc. I was one of the few in first batch. They pressured for achieving goals but was fine which Co. Doesn't! But the incentive which was promised dropped down rigorously. Now they are offering RS. 1 to a Dollar as an incentive. We used to get at least RS. 54000 when we achieved our Target and now they are asking to satisfy on just RS. 15000. As compared to other CO's in same business, firstsource offers the lowest salary and on top of this such nonsenses. I've ruined my year and a half because of the lies and fake promises that were made when they had a handful employee's for this process. And now that it has grown to an extent of 50 odd employee's management had to do this. I wouldn't recommend firstsource to anyone. Don't fall for firstsource even if your hr consultant gets you a good deal. And the worst part abt firstsource is that it will only provide reliving certificate to those who have served notice period or who have resigned on spot and agreed to the full salary.... Yes people full salary.... Not just basic salary.
Pros
After Friday shift no need to go to the bar. It's just outside office premises
Cons
Watch out for cops on weekday while drinking outside office premises
We had targets on daily basis. We had lot of upselling to do in our calls.