Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Team Leader37 reviews
India37 reviews

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews

New challenges and amazing workplace

Energetic and challenging day at work, daily refreshers and new updates in the program, managing team and adhering to the schedules, pleasant and easy to work, completing work on time and delivering excellent performance.

No work life balance, salary is ok but 12-15 hours are justified very cunningly.

Okay for a year or two , don't think of any future from FSL.One fine lot who will slay their own people to keep the client happy.Will try their best to squeeze more than paid for.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours, HR is invisible, management is bent on squeezing blood from a dead goose.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

February 9, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process.Our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of the customers and our employees. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Non productive.

Your should not stay long with such company. You would not get even an average growth. Staying long is all about wasting time.What ever I am writing are 100% truth but I am sure no one else dare to commit the truth.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long and long hours without paid.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

December 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take feedback very seriously and are committed to reviewing and addressing the concerns that are brought to our attention. At Firstsource we always strive to provide a positive employee experience through policies, our leadership teams, benefits, and more. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Excellent

Very good company with lots of growth opportunities. Good environment. Will get extended support from all the senior team leads and managers to achieve our goals

No fun only work, fun is only on papers

It's only good for manager and above, they don't count others as employees. Others are just revenue earning machines. No stress buster activities carried out of late only work with unnecessary pressure.

Pros

It was good till last 3 years back but now there is nothing as such

Cons

No humanity, doesn't care about their employees, there is a huge list....

very hardwork

I am very happy to join in first source.it is my first job in other state.our friends also very nice.it is memorable thing in my life.i maintain still my first source friends.

Good place to work hear ,HR was very helpful ,

My first job and I worked for 6.5 years very good place to work , managers were very helpful and the training people was excellent HR was very reliable .they hear you out. Very good job security.thete were incidents when I have to take emergency leaves yes it taken care and there was no job threats. Very well maintained , very well cultured.happy to work again with first source.

Pros

Free lunch coupon

Cons

Salary hike was not good

Can learn more things about management

One of the good company which having minimal capital and taken oath to be a top as most trusted partners in global market . Having more programs to sustain their resources and marketing their service by consistent quality and production.

Pros

Internal Mobility Program

Cons

Low salary

Good

Good company, got good support from my Manager. We had good opportunities for growth. Good environment to work for. Extra curricular activities were good.

Pros

lot of goodies

Career growth and safe place to work

Good Career opportunities More career growth Good incentives Free food Learning opportunities Many gifts from organization Transportation was amazing Lot of talented people working there

Pros

Best place to work

Cons

Fun working and good management

Awesome place to work and good management, I have learned many things in this Organization and also good career growth in this organization, the best part is job security

Ensures adherence to Labor Laws

This is one thing i really appreciate. they ensure that labor laws are adhered to. I have heard of other companies milking their employees. But this is a strict process they adhere to over here

Pros

Cons

6 day working once a month

Its good for starter

For fresher its a nice place to start your career. As company as lot of options with many different process. But salary increment is very less. Nice working environment

Fun at work

Less stress and more people friendly environment, management is supportive, a bit of more perks and bonus would make it the ideal workplace. Also more organised HR role would make it a better connected employee friendly

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Streamlining the hierarchy to make it more professional

Team leader

I joined as a process and I improved my knowledge this is also insurance based claims processing job. As well we audit the claims. While relieving from this company my position was team leader

Good working environment

I learned a lot of new things from Firstsource Solutions. Have developed my communication and computers skills. Also learnt management and also certified NLCP successfully.

Pros

na

Cons

na

The work place was ok

The salary was very very less. The job atmosphere was good though. There was a lot of pressure but the salary was too less compared to the amount of work.

Pros

job atmosphere was good

Start a Carrier from Here

As I started my professional life in this company so its very helpful to groom myself and its HR policies is best part of Company. I got my 1st Promotion here with 14 months of working.

Pros

Na

Good support by AM's

The Company was Good but i was not agreed with the Manager Behavior, He talks like a God, He always behave rude with the TL's and all staff, Apart of Manager all things is fantastic, Marvelous.

Productive and fun workplace

I always create fun at workplace for more energy and productivity , because we all know fun is most important part of life .

Nice Place to work

Learned about different shapes of diamonds. Helped me improve my writing skill.( Grammar ) Learned to work in rational shifts. Fun to work with the company.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Compare Firstsource Solutions with