Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Energetic and challenging day at work, daily refreshers and new updates in the program, managing team and adhering to the schedules, pleasant and easy to work, completing work on time and delivering excellent performance.
Very good company with lots of growth opportunities. Good environment. Will get extended support from all the senior team leads and managers to achieve our goals
It's only good for manager and above, they don't count others as employees. Others are just revenue earning machines. No stress buster activities carried out of late only work with unnecessary pressure.
Pros
It was good till last 3 years back but now there is nothing as such
Cons
No humanity, doesn't care about their employees, there is a huge list....
I am very happy to join in first source.it is my first job in other state.our friends also very nice.it is memorable thing in my life.i maintain still my first source friends.
My first job and I worked for 6.5 years very good place to work , managers were very helpful and the training people was excellent HR was very reliable .they hear you out. Very good job security.thete were incidents when I have to take emergency leaves yes it taken care and there was no job threats. Very well maintained , very well cultured.happy to work again with first source.
Pros
Free lunch coupon
Cons
Salary hike was not good
One of the good company which having minimal capital and taken oath to be a top as most trusted partners in global market . Having more programs to sustain their resources and marketing their service by consistent quality and production.
Pros
Internal Mobility Program
Cons
Low salary
Good company, got good support from my Manager. We had good opportunities for growth. Good environment to work for. Extra curricular activities were good.
Pros
lot of goodies
Good Career opportunities More career growth Good incentives Free food Learning opportunities Many gifts from organization Transportation was amazing Lot of talented people working there
Pros
Best place to work
Cons
Awesome place to work and good management, I have learned many things in this Organization and also good career growth in this organization, the best part is job security
This is one thing i really appreciate. they ensure that labor laws are adhered to. I have heard of other companies milking their employees. But this is a strict process they adhere to over here
Pros
Cons
6 day working once a month
For fresher its a nice place to start your career. As company as lot of options with many different process. But salary increment is very less. Nice working environment
Less stress and more people friendly environment, management is supportive, a bit of more perks and bonus would make it the ideal workplace. Also more organised HR role would make it a better connected employee friendly
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Streamlining the hierarchy to make it more professional
I joined as a process and I improved my knowledge this is also insurance based claims processing job. As well we audit the claims. While relieving from this company my position was team leader
I learned a lot of new things from Firstsource Solutions. Have developed my communication and computers skills. Also learnt management and also certified NLCP successfully.
Pros
na
Cons
na
The salary was very very less. The job atmosphere was good though. There was a lot of pressure but the salary was too less compared to the amount of work.
Pros
job atmosphere was good
As I started my professional life in this company so its very helpful to groom myself and its HR policies is best part of Company. I got my 1st Promotion here with 14 months of working.
Pros
Na
The Company was Good but i was not agreed with the Manager Behavior, He talks like a God, He always behave rude with the TL's and all staff, Apart of Manager all things is fantastic, Marvelous.
Good place to work. As i have spent 10 years in the company. Joined as a fresher and made my Carrier and mover up the and learn a lot.It thought me all the ups and downs in the industries and the nature of work.
Pros
Lunch before not now
Cons
8 hours
I always create fun at workplace for more energy and productivity , because we all know fun is most important part of life .
First Source Solutions (ISGN Solutions) has given me an opportunity to learn leadership skills and efficiently manage a team. The most challenging part of the job is to motivate your team members to performance maintaining productivity and quality standards of the company as well as encourage them to move up the ladder. The achievement and satisfaction you get is seeing you team members grow to be an outstanding individual.
Learned about different shapes of diamonds. Helped me improve my writing skill.( Grammar ) Learned to work in rational shifts. Fun to work with the company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a