Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Having great Good promises environment , there are good behavior of aur seniors who always ready to encarage us , never leave to feel embarssing due to job timing and schedule
Employees are given importance when comes to work and also fun loving atmosphere is created so work and fun is done simultaneously. Hygiene is also taken care and space to take rest or relax.
Night shifts cant be manageable to girls.work pressure is more and salary is less comparatively other MNC company.Management is OK Ok but there is no proper coordination in work culture.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
New year evening was the best working day i have had in the office. I learned the way to carry forward myself as a professional and challenge myself in achieving various aspects. Management was really helpful unless you ask for any unscheduled leaves. Co-workers was a fine mixture of helpfulness and competitiveness. The hardest part was frequent updates of process. The monthly test that conduct regarding the process updates and skill sets.
Pros
Entertainments on the floor.
Cons
Hectic work load
Solving the technical queries of the Talk Talk broadband customers. Providing the highest technical expertise with regards to Talk Talk Broadband services to customers calling in from the United Kingdom. Taking requests to resolve the payment transaction disputes with regards to billing customers.
Pros
Location closer to home
Cons
Management issues
First source solutions is an great company to work with as far as work environment is concerned
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Firstsource Solutions?