Firstsource Solutions

India6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,502 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Good

Having great Good promises environment , there are good behavior of aur seniors who always ready to encarage us , never leave to feel embarssing due to job timing and schedule

Employee-centric organization

Employees are given importance when comes to work and also fun loving atmosphere is created so work and fun is done simultaneously. Hygiene is also taken care and space to take rest or relax.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

good place

Night shifts cant be manageable to girls.work pressure is more and salary is less comparatively other MNC company.Management is OK Ok but there is no proper coordination in work culture.

Pros

Breaks

Cons

Long Hours

Fun working ambiance and excellent team.

New year evening was the best working day i have had in the office. I learned the way to carry forward myself as a professional and challenge myself in achieving various aspects. Management was really helpful unless you ask for any unscheduled leaves. Co-workers was a fine mixture of helpfulness and competitiveness. The hardest part was frequent updates of process. The monthly test that conduct regarding the process updates and skill sets.

Pros

Entertainments on the floor.

Cons

Hectic work load

The entire process under one roof

Solving the technical queries of the Talk Talk broadband customers. Providing the highest technical expertise with regards to Talk Talk Broadband services to customers calling in from the United Kingdom. Taking requests to resolve the payment transaction disputes with regards to billing customers.

Pros

Location closer to home

Cons

Management issues

Friendly environment

First source solutions is an great company to work with as far as work environment is concerned

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Technical Support
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?