Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Trainer

I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.
Everything is fine apart from the salary package , good place to work and get to learn a lot of things in terms of self development. People stick on to the company for quite a long time
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Less salary
Staff Centric Organisation. It has all the benefits needed for the staff. All were equal and followed the open door policy. Great company to work with.
Pros
Everything's good.
Cons
I couldnt find one
This company gives a opportunity to me as a Trainer in my life, this company helped me lot of fun and things, this company helped me to show Who I am.
Pros
Na
Fun place to work and super cool management, I loved working there so much that it became a second home to me. It was a difficult decision to leave
Pros
dinner or lunch on the house during festivals, monthly R&R with a D.J in the house
Cons
Salary could be better
Achieving Client SLA in day today in both quality and productivity when we receiving huge volume compare to project delivery capacity. The thing I learned in my project is that what we should not do without concerning our higher authority. Management is do favorable to the employee only when he is supported by the supervisor.
Pros
Office Atmosphere
Cons
No Weekend OFF, Cab facility
This place was one of the best company I worked with so far. Spending in like a good term of 2 years, it never felt as if it was something that was a place of work but then it felt like a family. Firstsource lets you also explore your talent and helps you evolve, so i started my band and was enjoyable. But not all fruits on the tree can be sweet, likewise I did not have a good experience with the training team not everyone but situations and timescales is something that de-motivated Since people disagreed to work as a team and wanted to work in xylos
Pros
Fun and Easy
Cons
Dirty Politics
I started my first job with Firstsource and this gave me an opportunity to understand the workflow and managements. Firstsource gave me a vast experience in understanding the importance of client expectations and delighting them.
Firstsource solutions LTD is very good company.I am happy to work for Firstsource.
Pros
Cons
9 Hr's
My Typical day at work was when i have PCC certification for Trainers i have learn how to learn lots of software and also got directly connected with the youth. This company have given me chance to under good stuff, i learned punctuality from my team members My most enjoyable part of my job was port luck lunch when all the management and my team member get together in the common room and have chit chat with all of them
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long time shift some time more than 9 hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Firstsource Solutions?
Learned middle management, Good company, It is BPO for Vodafone voice process. and i have joined as customer care executive and promoted as a trainer
Good to work Learned Skill, mainint myself, Good Support from Senior. Bad Experience in term of Salary, after promoted as a Process Trainer Salary structer not Justified, many other company giving more then salary in associates level. Need to improve in this area.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Good Support from Senior.
I worked there for 4 years and I learned a lot and also it was my first company and I got many promotions there.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Lots of things have learned, Management was quite good, the most enjoyable part of the job was giving training to new hiring candidates, the hardest part of the job was certification process.