Firstsource Solutions

Warehouse Lead15 reviews
India15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,459 reviews

Productive & Fun workplace

Good place to work and learn. Moving to next level is entirely based on ones skill. If you are skill full advancement is always there.Management & Clients are very collaborative. The entire organisation works closely as a team. Night shifts working is very safe, pick up and drop is always done very safely & securely.

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours, Salary

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

December 9, 2021
Thanks for the great review. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us and we continually work towards enhancing it. We are committed to giving Firstsourcers excellent benefits and have a team that continually reviews the compensation & benefits to be at par with market standards. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Firstsource solution pvt ltd

Nothing to say anything about this company - very stressfull and very pressure processes. I am married and I had one daughter. Further I didn't get from management support from this company. I am feed up to work this company.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun at work

Both the managers were very friendly and learned a lot from both of them. Process was very good and used to get challenges in the work which helped me learn very day

Operation

Operation and Admin team bonding are too awesome. Every AM, Senior Managers, DGM, Even Clients are too happy with us. awesome place. and never forgotten moments which was spent there.

Cons

Growth in terms of Salary and positions

Managed team excellently and was really good, the problem was Manager's managing the process are byherst and people sincere to work are the ones who get hammered.

Aewsome management

Management is awesome.... Friendly working environemnt... I was associated with Firstsource Solutions Ltd 9 years... And I learnt many more and now what I'm only for this organisation.

Great place to Work

Firstsource was the first MNC I ever worked. The organisation has invested greatly in developing my customer service skills. I was one of the best trainees and customer service agents post traning.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

A great place to work and learn management skills which firstsource provides for the new commers, FSL is completely in customer service ( Call Center) where billing in done on calls answered on a daily basis/hours basis/interval basis hence its pretty hard taking calls

Pros

Free Vouchers

Cons

Long shifts with over time

Work environmen is fun

Overall good for beginners. Currently working as Team leader.. management is not that great and salary or the hike is really bad.. the only reason you will stick around is because of the work environmemt

Challenging job

A challenging job that utilizes my skills with a reputed organization, where I can make a significant contribution and involvement to build the organization as well as my career in engineering domain.

Pros

bonus on customer satisfaction

Cons

compensation

Good to work with FS for a long period. Good days always. Good results. Good people to work.

Employee centricity

Employee centricity but at the cost of business productivity. Just to keep attrition at bay, the management is ready to take a hit on our customer experience.

Pros

Pros only for an advisor

Cons

Employee centricity but at the cost of business productivity.

Learnings

Telecom Domain - Learnt the backend processing of the system

Pros

not specific

Cons

No interaction with Customers

Productive and fun place

I like Customer service and Team handling. The most important part of the job is managing team and maintaining performance

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Monthly Fun Activities

In Firstsource, there is one good police that is monthly fun activites, which gives individual enthusiasm to an employee and brings team work feelings. On very first date of every month, that is as usual hard day because on !st of every month we need to send invoice and billing reports to HO, if there would be a chance of single minor mistake, it may be impact on your job security but fortunately every time me and my team has sent proper accuracy. I built one team and with team every one can do any thing.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Warehouse Lead
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?