Firstsource Solutions

Clear

Found 323 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,500 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

Productivity work with fun

Excellent , Good culture,fun with work, all festival enjoy good people and hr policies and good insurance coverage given by company and shared ML process

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Flexible and fun loving place

Always providing knowledge and support to help individual to achieve the goal ,positive attitude management is approachable,working hours are flexible , motivating and appreciating time and again

Pros

Home drop available

Cons

Incentives paid is less compared to comparator

It was a great place to work

Very loving friendly atmosphere.I miss my colleagues the process environment very much my TL Ranoj Panda who guided me to overcome all obstacles. The management is always concern of the well being of every employees RNR was conducted on every quarter and gala award ceremony was organized. Very much discliplined and totally employee oriented company.

Working Space

I have more learning on this job. I'm very happy to enjoyable to work. Easy to catch new points. I'm very satisfied and interested this work. Team leader and management also very good. One of my family heaven.

June 20, 2022
Many thanks for your great review and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to know how contented and trusted you feel at work.As you rightly mentioned, our leadership team believes in motivating, encouraging, and empowering Firstsourcers to accomplish their goals and to have an enriching experience at Firstsource. Keep up the good work, but if there’s anything you need help with, please reach out to your Team Leader or HR partner.All the very best for a long and rewarding career with us.

Don't evenr join

Pathetic one wordNo salary as per industryNo growthUneducated managersliterally they hire ungraduate peopletypical data entry workLot of cross cutting

Pros

Only Fun activities and work culture

Cons

everything

June 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to know that you appreciate the culture at Firstsource.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards. Our Recruitment process follows a robust screening and vetting process to ensure we are onboarding only those candidates who are suitable for the role. Similarly, our progression pathway offers opportunities to advance your career – at the right time and when vacancies arise.Our supervisors are on hand to provide coaching, support and guidance when you need it – We're sorry if this wasn’t the case for you, and we wish you all the best for your future career.

Good to work

I worked in chennai branch , Good place to start career And i learnt many things. Team management is very good they have good interaction with colleagues

May 25, 2022
Many thanks for your review. We are delighted to hear how contented and trusted you felt at work. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. We wish you the best for your future career.

Good culture

Nice culture and environment. Everyone is supportive and understanding you well. Good growth and incentive. Salary pay is good. Overall good experience.

January 31, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience, and it's great to know how contented you felt at work. We wish you the best in your future career.

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

It’s very good working with team and good management

Overall very good experience working with firstsource till now. Environment is awesome great fun while working team. Management are so team in terms of professional and personal things.

December 21, 2021
We are happy to hear that you enjoy the work environment at Firstsource. Thank you for the feedback and wishing you a fantastic career with Firstsource.

Its a friendly environment inspite being competitive job

Good infrastructure, well disciplined, friendly working environment. The management team is very supprtive... Although the competition is high, they reward you with your beyond goal achievements. Best of luck 🤞

Pros

Free transportation for night shifts

Cons

Leaves are crucial

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Stressful & highly Competitive

Work culture is good but the salary package is less as it's difficult to make the ends meet due to the inflation. Hope FirstSource review the salary package.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

No long hours

Productive and fun place

Very fun this job i really enjoyed my job my team leaders is best in Firstsource his gentle. Nice character my office was also nice solution working experience was great

Pros

No food

Cons

Nine hours

Productive n fun workplace..

I joined this company on 7th Dec 2018 just to gather some money for my portfolio. After working there for few months i started liking the environment, work culture, ambience n everything. I felt like I'm living my dream life. Not just that but this company proved to be a blessing for me. It changed my life. I got to learn a lot. It's like living your college life and getting paid to have fun. Though there are targets which we cannot neglect but that makes working even more fun. 10/10

handlling customer (inbound) calls ,in a smart way

the work culture there is very much professional, need to focus on the given work and give your 100% to achieve the needed target, the hardest part of the job is to get the positive C_SAT ( customer satisfaction score), other than every part of the job is achievable. Overall a very good experience for the life time

Pros

no such facilities

Cons

9 hrs + 1 hrs as aux.

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

I used to work there

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.

Productive and engaged workplace

It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.

Pros

Employees feel empowered

Cons

nil

Productive & Fun Placeq

This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.

Pros

Company Culture

Cons

Break Timings

Workplace

It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?