Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Culture reviews

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
My most of time goes office and learning new things Management are good how will support you and try get best of best performance from you.Culture is good to work
Very good company with lots of growth opportunities. Good environment. Will get extended support from all the senior team leads and managers to achieve our goals
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.
Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.
Pros
Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort
Cons
Salary hikeless..
December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture
August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Great work culture, supportive, good training sessions for employees, growth rate is good based on employee talent, recognition for hard work. Very good co ordination between departmemts
July 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
Excellent working culture with good work exposure. This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background. Lovely management who are always ready to support. Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.
A great place, it was my golden time , best management, best environment, co operation, friendly ambience. I have started my job from 2008 November as cce role. It was great working relationship.
They need to be change management policies in so many areas, like admin and it department Company should take outside. For fun They need to be change R&R Awards differentl cash prizes and gifts
Equality and no racism. Support from higher authority and TL Good work culture and environment Employee motivation Hygiene working environment Flexibility
People Leadership and Operations Control Deliverance of Key Business Metric P&L Focus People Development Fantastic work culture Many learning opportunities
It's really great experience. But hard to maintain some time but overall good for those who had gap after study . Atmosphere great supportive staff for freshers
It was wonderful working with firstsource.Good management ,good support. Got good experience working in firstsource ...learned how to work in team..managing things ..