Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Job Security & Advancement reviews

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings
Very good company with lots of growth opportunities. Good environment. Will get extended support from all the senior team leads and managers to achieve our goals
I would say firstsource BPO is the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure. But for initial stage to learn professionalism and to deal with people u can do it for 1 year
Hi, My experience at firstsource was quite good. I always punctual there and also they never complain me because I was done very sincerely my job.Thank you.
This is a great place to work if you are a fresher or have no work experience at all. Wouldn't recommend working lot term as this organization seems to be plagued with foolish management practices like reducing salaries and increase performance incentives (targets set will be unrealistic), asking you to work overtime for free n other silly things... it's only ok to work here if it's temporary ... ders also job security .. incase your process shuts down they will try and move you to a new process
Pros
Job security
Cons
Foolish management
This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..
August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
it was great experiance working with first source Management is good gey salary on time over all experiance was very good if i get another opportunity i will like to work again with first source..
August 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us. We appreciate that you want to join us back - Please check ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore the open positions. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Good management, great support in pandemic. Leaders are always ready to help and support. Lots of opportunity to grow internally. SVP is a Gem of a person - Shahul karim
Pros
Job security
Cons
No cons
July 15, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It is really encouraging to hear that you feel supported and valued by our management team.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job security
July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
Great work culture, supportive, good training sessions for employees, growth rate is good based on employee talent, recognition for hard work. Very good co ordination between departmemts
July 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.
I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.
Excellent working culture with good work exposure. This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background. Lovely management who are always ready to support. Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.
A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok
Everyone will have good learning and work life balance.People who have good in knowledge will grow. Management will help each individual to grow and support in their work
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Transport
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
Hello Everyone. I am an ex-employee of Firstsource. I have had associated with FS for about 8+ years & the experience what I gained here is very much worthy. I would prefer to rejoin.
Both the managers were very friendly and learned a lot from both of them. Process was very good and used to get challenges in the work which helped me learn very day
Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work
I joined firstsource in 2009 ,I have given my resignation by 2017 it is a really wonderful company.It is people centric company. I would love to work with this company again.