Firstsource Solutions logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 367 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,242 reviews

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Dkkn

Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work

Most amazing company ever worked I

I joined firstsource in 2009 ,I have given my resignation by 2017 it is a really wonderful company.It is people centric company. I would love to work with this company again.

Technical knowledge

It was fun working in this company, learned a lot of technical jargons and processes, serving US customers was really good, incentives structure is also good, you can make good money in this company

Professional environment, excellent training

It has been a great stay at Firstsource and excellent support for the team leads. Excellent office environment and good place to explore knowledge. Also, the process way very interesting.

Average and less job security

Less knowledge and growth opportunity. No promotions even when the eligibility is met and exceeded. Management answers the project and team has not expanded.

Good 8 years, enjoyed working. I have gained lot of knowledge from my superiors

Good company, but they need to work on the salary package. Work culture, people management is at best. They work on feedbacks given by the employees,which is an addon

Work experience

Firstsource solution is good company,and leading in bpo industry then work culture wonderful experience,safety , management,work place all are awesome.

Not a great place to work

Limited learning and exposure in this Organization...employee centricity is missing and needs to do a.lot of work on the strategic front as well to be competitive

Pros

Timings

Cons

Limited learning exposure

Good

It was good working there.. Started my courier from this organisation.. Got a chance to learn how a corporate world works.. And how important is to maintain client relationship and many more things..

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

See more jobs

The company gave me the opportunity to grow and the same way they don't give your promotion papers which is not professional

Work life is good but the only disadvantage is they don't give your promotion papers as soon as you get promoted and the salary process could be improved.

Admiral group

It was overall a good experience working in first source. I learnt a lot of things while working in that company as it was my first job I was very curious and exited to learn new things as always.

Very Good Experience

I spent one of my best times working with this company. The work environment was very good. And very good learning opportunity was there. I got very friendly environment as well as friendly co-workers.

Good place to start

Good place to start. Great mentoring or grooming. Big company great cafeteria sales presureizes you dissatisfied customers wear you down over time co workers uplift you

Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.

Day starts with orders and end with same, I have learnt alot, management is very good, working there it's best thing

Working in First source it was very good, about learning and career it's a best one to create the career new joiners it's best place to work In firsts

Awesome, Extraordinary

Worked with Firstsource it was the best place and awesome environment, enjoyable friendly goods opportunity I got in touch with the people. Was the first job of my life and memorable 💓😘

This company will use to start up over career.

This company will use to start up over career. This company full of MNC culture. This company based on healthcare domain. Salary is not satisfied but we run day to day lyf.

Great place for beginners in bpo

If you've started your career then this is a nice company.. Nothing difficult in process they provide. Only drawback us non allowance of phone while on the work.. Good company for 6 months to 1 year..

Environment

Fantastic place to work. Yu will learn lots of things there, Management was really gud. Working environment was fair. Better place to build career in MNC.

Good experience

Good company to work for, job roles are well defined but you don't get chance to explore new things. Managment gives keen ear to your concerns. People centric organisation.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with