Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Job Security & Advancement reviews

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Fantastic place to work. Yu will learn lots of things there, Management was really gud. Working environment was fair. Better place to build career in MNC.
Good company to work for, job roles are well defined but you don't get chance to explore new things. Managment gives keen ear to your concerns. People centric organisation.
There will be no hike. It seems like they are offering a hike but at the same time they will reduce your pay in other category like ex-gratia and so on.
good experience and best growth in colleagues surrounding excellent team management & environment best place to start your path of journey .,..........
To have a challenging position in a reputed organization, where I can exhibit my ability and skills towards the growth of the organization. To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignment that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady placed professional growth. To utilize my research skills and knowledge acquired by experience and study to aid in that organization’s future growth.
Its a great company with many opportunities to grow and perform well. Provides programmes to develop employees skills. Friendly environment to work around with everyone.
Knowledge gaining organisation. Various activities involved in day to day work. Lots of opportunities for people who are looking into different departments.
Good firm for freshers to start their career Get to learn a lot about how a bpo works cant expect much salary in the back office, call pticess will pay a good salary with good incentives
Nice atmosphere , good management good environment to work, job security friendly teamwork nice place to work office lunch team outing on every 3 month
It's an developing management, need to develop work environment, need to increase basic salary proportion, additional incentive, pick drop facilities, not able to balance with daily life
i worked in 24/7 working environment, had good opportunity to grow internally with the company and learning opportunity is huge very approachable management. I wish if i get opportunity again i love to work in firstsource
It was a great experience working with this company but the only thing was that there were no proper increments. But I learned allot from here. Thank you
Firstsource Pvt Ltd which was initially known as ICICI Onesource is a great place to start a career. Its a BPO. Excellent management and good growth opportunities.
Nice working environment Salary is not as good when compared to other companies Hikes are not good when compared to others Job security is given importance Firing people are very less comparatively
Good experience. Was fun learning the process and understanding the key elements required in a customer service industry. Would recommend any beginner to join this company.
Could be better in terms of career advancements but overall a great place to work at. The management is helpful and the HRs are regularly conducting events for the employees as well.
Management is awesome.... Friendly working environemnt... I was associated with Firstsource Solutions Ltd 9 years... And I learnt many more and now what I'm only for this organisation.
good work environment. helping and approachable managers. interactive team mates. friendly colleagues. no age restriction as long as you can perform. left the company for personal reasons.
Well, I have worked with this company and found better environment to work but if I talk about management then it is little bit good as they don't value your work and don't give promotion.Sometimes, they force workers to work more hours.They don't care about you.
Pros
Good environment to work and fun friday activity.
Cons
Bad management system, Force to work more hours and don't care of workers
I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.