Firstsource Solutions logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 373 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,242 reviews

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Easy to work and improve my knowledge

One of the main important is typing English learn to your quickly very very useful to all company best and main skill types and communication is important for all company ..dress code

Nice place but I had to transfer

The workplace was really good people from various background were brought together, nice communication with everyone, the trainer was very friendly just like a friend .

Everything is fine apart from the salary package , good place to work and get to learn a lot of things in terms of self development. People stick on to the company for quite a long time

Pros

Good work place

Cons

Less salary

Nice place to work

Very friendly environment to work , fast growing up to work . Management has to support all employees stable work methods learning lot of things

Good place to learn the contact center environment

Great place to start your early career in contact center, you get to learn a lot in hand industry experience along with handsome incentives. I was part of SKY technical on calls and the work environment is completely competative sales driven.

I have grate experience with firstsource solution ltd.

I have started career from dec 2014 till now iam very happy doing in this company.

Pros

Every month once food activity provided to employees.

Cons

Rotational shifts

Won't recommend

It was my first company. I was expecting a lots of learning, but it didn't end up that way. Left the job as I felt they will not ask u to leave. But surely will create a situation to leave urself. So I left.

Fun

Great learning, rapid growth, good work atmosphere, open to feedback but only concern we all know for call center limited work and family life balance

Productivity and fun at work

It's like a family environment We can learn lots of management activity We can improve our knowledge by applying internal knowledge based skill set like example (WFM, Six sigma, excel knowledge, presentation skill)

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

See more jobs

Awesome

Great learning experience good team and learnt the art of communication. Prons: great place to start your careers and learn communication skills. Training is really good and skillful

Fun place to work hard to get noticed

The culture of this company is great and everyone i worked with was amazing.the only issue i had was that, being a call centre environment, it was a bit difficult to get noticed even after a year of being a top rep

Pros

surprise birthday party

Cons

Good location and work is good

I enjoyed to work in this company. I got lot of experience in working. Captured good skills and lot of process going on to improve our good communication and knowledge.

Worst experience.

has been working 1 year over there. bt there is no any future growth as a salary and designation & low salary package,no proper incentive structure.also if they hold your salary for any reason ,then it will take about 6 months to release.And also to release your salary they told us that we have to pay an amount of rs 1800 to get our salary.experience worst experience with this company and also this type of policies are very bad.

Pros

Food fiesta

Cons

Company policies related salary & workload

Productive Place to work

The experience was okay but it could have been a lot better if the managers and management were good to employees. The salary calculation was very weird and was never explained properly.

It was great experience with First Source

It was great experience working with First source solution. I learned lot of things which I can use in my future. I developed my communication skill and time management .

My last job was good I was happy to work with them but I want to face new challenges and learn new things I left job but this is one of the best company in Indore

experoence

great place to work with highly skilled team and managerNice work life balance with lots of employee benefits. Would highly recommend this place for other employees.

Best work life balance

First source nurtures it’s employees. Got to learn a lot from this organisation. It gave me opportunities to explore and become successful. The management is employee focused and ensures all employees are treated fairly

It was a good place to get knowladge of bpo

One of tge most beautiful company and my first company in bpo..got confidence that i can work any were and make the sales and make customer happy with my response

Pros

Good place

Cons

Hard work

First Source

Working environment was really great here got a lot of support from management team to grow in just 2-3 months and worked there as a floor walker and a top performer.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with