Firstsource Solutions

Clear

Found 394 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,500 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

I have good experince in this company

Everyone has a different experience in this organization. But me as a first Job I have a very good experience. In the workplace, everyone is cooperative, including Managers, and Colleagues.The management team also supports you when every needs it. If system issue, Salary issue, Medical issue. For very short periods they fulfill your requirement. I learned many things from here, Confidence, working with teams, Interacting without hesitation, and how to enjoy each moment without stress. I would like to say thank you for your support me.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Not recommended

No job security , best part is WFH… HR process is very slow. Management support will be less.. if system issue we need to travel to office. Not recommend

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No job security

Flexible and fun loving place

Always providing knowledge and support to help individual to achieve the goal ,positive attitude management is approachable,working hours are flexible , motivating and appreciating time and again

Pros

Home drop available

Cons

Incentives paid is less compared to comparator

Great Place to Learn New Things in BPO

I have achieved performance certificate and all and the organisation is good for freshers they pay well and the management is excellent,they provide good training and staffs are very cooperative, from morning to night and split shifts are also available.

Pros

Timing and Canteen

Cons

Too much call flow

It was a great place to work

Very loving friendly atmosphere.I miss my colleagues the process environment very much my TL Ranoj Panda who guided me to overcome all obstacles. The management is always concern of the well being of every employees RNR was conducted on every quarter and gala award ceremony was organized. Very much discliplined and totally employee oriented company.

Good job for developing communication skills, team management, typing experience,CRM knowledge.Got more to learn about broadband services and how to resolve the problem of customer

August 28, 2022
Many thanks for sharing your experience. Best wishes for your future career.

Working Space

I have more learning on this job. I'm very happy to enjoyable to work. Easy to catch new points. I'm very satisfied and interested this work. Team leader and management also very good. One of my family heaven.

June 20, 2022
Many thanks for your great review and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to know how contented and trusted you feel at work.As you rightly mentioned, our leadership team believes in motivating, encouraging, and empowering Firstsourcers to accomplish their goals and to have an enriching experience at Firstsource. Keep up the good work, but if there’s anything you need help with, please reach out to your Team Leader or HR partner.All the very best for a long and rewarding career with us.

Don't evenr join

Pathetic one wordNo salary as per industryNo growthUneducated managersliterally they hire ungraduate peopletypical data entry workLot of cross cutting

Pros

Only Fun activities and work culture

Cons

everything

June 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to know that you appreciate the culture at Firstsource.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards. Our Recruitment process follows a robust screening and vetting process to ensure we are onboarding only those candidates who are suitable for the role. Similarly, our progression pathway offers opportunities to advance your career – at the right time and when vacancies arise.Our supervisors are on hand to provide coaching, support and guidance when you need it – We're sorry if this wasn’t the case for you, and we wish you all the best for your future career.

Good to work

I worked in chennai branch , Good place to start career And i learnt many things. Team management is very good they have good interaction with colleagues

May 25, 2022
Many thanks for your review. We are delighted to hear how contented and trusted you felt at work. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. We wish you the best for your future career.

It is so full of politics and

Working with this company is an absolute nightmare. The management is extremely biased and does not care about employees. Sycophancy is prevalent everywhere in the company. One should only look at this company if left with no other option.

April 7, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.Your comments are in stark contrast to the supportive, people-centred culture we work so hard to provide.Firstsource has firm policies in place for its commitment to a discrimination-free work environment. Our leadership team is strongly focused on providing an enriching employee experience, and we’re sorry this is not what you experienced.We wish you well in your future career.

No work life balance, salary is ok but 12-15 hours are justified very cunningly.

Okay for a year or two , don't think of any future from FSL.One fine lot who will slay their own people to keep the client happy.Will try their best to squeeze more than paid for.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours, HR is invisible, management is bent on squeezing blood from a dead goose.

February 9, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process.Our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of the customers and our employees. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.

Working here is fun

I worked at first source as customer executive non voice . We have been given one month training. And there was a test after training. Management is very professional

February 9, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re pleased to hear that your training experience was a good one and that you are satisfied with the support provided by our management. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

It’s very good working with team and good management

Overall very good experience working with firstsource till now. Environment is awesome great fun while working team. Management are so team in terms of professional and personal things.

December 21, 2021
We are happy to hear that you enjoy the work environment at Firstsource. Thank you for the feedback and wishing you a fantastic career with Firstsource.

Productive & Fun workplace

Good place to work and learn. Moving to next level is entirely based on ones skill. If you are skill full advancement is always there.Management & Clients are very collaborative. The entire organisation works closely as a team. Night shifts working is very safe, pick up and drop is always done very safely & securely.

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours, Salary

December 9, 2021
Thanks for the great review. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us and we continually work towards enhancing it. We are committed to giving Firstsourcers excellent benefits and have a team that continually reviews the compensation & benefits to be at par with market standards. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Its a friendly environment inspite being competitive job

Good infrastructure, well disciplined, friendly working environment. The management team is very supprtive... Although the competition is high, they reward you with your beyond goal achievements. Best of luck 🤞

Pros

Free transportation for night shifts

Cons

Leaves are crucial

Productive and engaged workplace

It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.

Pros

Employees feel empowered

Cons

nil

Good

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad

Pros

Two way cabs

Cons

Employee benifits are low

Productive & Fun Placeq

This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.

Pros

Company Culture

Cons

Break Timings

Developed Good communication skills

Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment

Pros

Accommodation and lunch

Cons

Short hours

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?