Firstsource Solutions

3.0Pay & Benefits

Found 321 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,498 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Productive and heavy workload

Good if you are a fresher. However, salary is not as per the market standards and need to focus more on employee benefits and employee satisfaction for HRs

Productive, Fun at workplace, work life balance

Overall company is good. Great place to work here. Work life balance and Environment friendly. Medical, Transport benefits. Every Friday there are fun activities at work.

Pros

Free Transport, Medical benefit etc

Cons

Na

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

I have good experince in this company

Everyone has a different experience in this organization. But me as a first Job I have a very good experience. In the workplace, everyone is cooperative, including Managers, and Colleagues.The management team also supports you when every needs it. If system issue, Salary issue, Medical issue. For very short periods they fulfill your requirement. I learned many things from here, Confidence, working with teams, Interacting without hesitation, and how to enjoy each moment without stress. I would like to say thank you for your support me.

Best management, worst salary

Everything is good, work load is high and salary is least . Airtel pays 24000/+ to each candidate but FIRSTSOURCE solutions gives only 8400/- after deduction.

Pros

Helpful environment, peaceful also

Cons

Least salary

Fine and career growth

This is superb in the healthcare industry and having proper setup for training and production.Treating the employees in fair mannerGiving more benefits for employees

June 20, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience and it's great to know how contented and trusted you felt at work. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it.Wishing you well with your future career.

Don't evenr join

Pathetic one wordNo salary as per industryNo growthUneducated managersliterally they hire ungraduate peopletypical data entry workLot of cross cutting

Pros

Only Fun activities and work culture

Cons

everything

June 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to know that you appreciate the culture at Firstsource.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards. Our Recruitment process follows a robust screening and vetting process to ensure we are onboarding only those candidates who are suitable for the role. Similarly, our progression pathway offers opportunities to advance your career – at the right time and when vacancies arise.Our supervisors are on hand to provide coaching, support and guidance when you need it – We're sorry if this wasn’t the case for you, and we wish you all the best for your future career.

okay place

salary is less, long leaves are not given. relaxed working environment can make you lazy, cafeteria is pathetic. Health starts taking a tolll, Leave it asap.

Pros

job security

Cons

salary, non employee centric work

May 18, 2022
Thanks for writing in with your feedback. As you rightly mentioned, providing Firstsourcers job security is important and critical for us, and we are committed to securing the future of our employees.As you will know, all employees are entitled to avail leaves basis their working pattern which is mutually convenient to them and the business. In case of any urgent circumstances, employees can make their requests to their Managers and HR team explaining the reasons.Our people are at the centre of everything we do and giving them contemporary and hygienic workplace conditions is a priority for us. We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.We note that you are a current employee of Firstsource and would encourage you to contact your HR partner to discuss your concerns. Hopefully, with a little extra help, we can build a long and happy career for you.

No work life balance, salary is ok but 12-15 hours are justified very cunningly.

Okay for a year or two , don't think of any future from FSL.One fine lot who will slay their own people to keep the client happy.Will try their best to squeeze more than paid for.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours, HR is invisible, management is bent on squeezing blood from a dead goose.

February 9, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process.Our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of the customers and our employees. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.

High stress low salary

High stress low salary. No job security . No recognition for the work there is no fun to work. We don't get leave in both indian as well as client holiday

February 2, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your time at Firstsource and are concerned about your comments.We provide a comprehensive total rewards package to all our employees. Regular compensation benchmarking exercise is done by the HR team to ensure that we are on par with the market trends.We care deeply about creating employment security for Firstsourcers and imbibing one of our core values 'Humaneness' – We try hard to ensure that we support our employees at all times.Meritocracy is one of the hallmarks of our people-centric culture – our Rewards & Recognition program acknowledges the superlative performance. During these difficult pandemic times too, our efforts have been the same to engage and recognize our employees virtually as well. Regarding leaves, every employee gets fixed holidays in a year and are also entitled to avail leaves basis their working pattern which is mutually convenient to them and the business.At Firstsource, we have various communication forums and avenues to share your feedback. Hope you were able to use these forums during your stint with us. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Fun work place and production activity more

Good company and best atmosphere to work then develop our knowledge in the company good people and salary for employee is low in that company and do the benifits need for their employee

February 2, 2022
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you appreciate our work environment and the efforts we make towards Talent Development. We, at Firstsource, believe that a positive work environment and continuous learning enable our teams to deliver better and accomplish more.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers a competitive total rewards package and have a team that continually reviews the compensation and benefits to be at par with market standards.We wish you good luck with your future career.

Good culture

Nice culture and environment. Everyone is supportive and understanding you well. Good growth and incentive. Salary pay is good. Overall good experience.

January 31, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience, and it's great to know how contented you felt at work. We wish you the best in your future career.

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

Joined as a fresher, loved the sky process I was in

Worked as a CSA for sky process. Sky process allows you to make sales easily everyday and that adds up to more than ₹50k salary consistently even as a fresher

Pros

Good incentives

Productive & Fun workplace

Good place to work and learn. Moving to next level is entirely based on ones skill. If you are skill full advancement is always there.Management & Clients are very collaborative. The entire organisation works closely as a team. Night shifts working is very safe, pick up and drop is always done very safely & securely.

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours, Salary

December 9, 2021
Thanks for the great review. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us and we continually work towards enhancing it. We are committed to giving Firstsourcers excellent benefits and have a team that continually reviews the compensation & benefits to be at par with market standards. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Non productive.

Your should not stay long with such company. You would not get even an average growth. Staying long is all about wasting time.What ever I am writing are 100% truth but I am sure no one else dare to commit the truth.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long and long hours without paid.

December 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take feedback very seriously and are committed to reviewing and addressing the concerns that are brought to our attention. At Firstsource we always strive to provide a positive employee experience through policies, our leadership teams, benefits, and more. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Can't recommend to join

Not suggestive to join with first source, you will not get relieving letter when you wanted to quit from first source, HR will blackmail you to not give you relieving letter post relived from this organization. Most of the managers were not worthy to manage people. Working environment is not at all suitable, you will get more stress with less salary.

Pros

Cons

High Stress, less salary, no job security, high pressure

October 28, 2021
Thanks for writing in. We regret to hear that your experience with us is less than positive. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us, as we continually work towards enhancing it. Change is constant in our business, and our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of our customers. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.Also, any employee initiating separation from the employer is expected to complete all exit formalities to ensure a smooth separation process with minimal impact on operational commitments and role-based priorities. Rest assured, Firstsource has zero-tolerance to workplace incivility and we encourage you to connect with your HR Manager to discuss your concerns in detail.

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Stressful & highly Competitive

Work culture is good but the salary package is less as it's difficult to make the ends meet due to the inflation. Hope FirstSource review the salary package.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

No long hours

Best place to work

Amazing process to work, fun. Getting recognised by customers for good work or job.Getting incentives, fun filled atmosphere. Big campus friendly managers

Pros

Incentives split shift (extra pay) salary advance

Cons

One side cab with charges

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Compare Firstsource Solutions with