Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

I would say firstsource BPO is the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure. But for initial stage to learn professionalism and to deal with people u can do it for 1 year
Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment
Pros
Accommodation and lunch
Cons
Short hours
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
Hi, My experience at firstsource was quite good. I always punctual there and also they never complain me because I was done very sincerely my job.Thank you.
Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.
Pros
Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort
Cons
Salary hikeless..
December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.
it was great experiance working with first source Management is good gey salary on time over all experiance was very good if i get another opportunity i will like to work again with first source..
August 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us. We appreciate that you want to join us back - Please check ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore the open positions. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Will need to work a minimum of 9 Hours with break of 1 hour. Need to be able to handle 2 chats at a time for AGL process. Pay scale has been significantly reduced.
July 15, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We wish you had had spoken to your Human Resources team regarding your concern with pay. The fixed components of an employee cannot be reduced. Some of the incentives are time bound and are revised from time to time basis the plan applicable.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Firstsource Solutions?
It was great working here and Co Staffs are very Friendly in the Company. A good place for the Freshers to learn.Salary is little less comparing to other Process.
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. People centricity is one of our key values and that's inclusive of providing a competitive benefits package for all our employees.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
Not applicable for this company. It's not people oriented, doesn't pay well. Less benefits , management doesn't care about their employees. HR is also not helpful
It's a very good company, safety and secure, administrative is also good, salary payments timely done, medical insurance facilities are good, all over my experience is too good. In this platform.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours only basic duty time
It was fun working in this company, learned a lot of technical jargons and processes, serving US customers was really good, incentives structure is also good, you can make good money in this company
On that time there were airtel DTH process, Inbond customer handling. I was really enjoyed all my spent time there. First source was paying me salary and other allowances and incentives also.
Good company, but they need to work on the salary package. Work culture, people management is at best. They work on feedbacks given by the employees,which is an addon
Work life is good but the only disadvantage is they don't give your promotion papers as soon as you get promoted and the salary process could be improved.
Good place to work, specially for freshers , working environment is good. It took whole day for interview. But salary part they are offering less salary for CSR post. Best thing is that they credit salary on time. Rest everything is fine...
Very stressful life I had here,there is no humanity in management they vl treat employes like slaves. When they want they vl change location they won't mind emplys problems.they vl pay less salary for more work
Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.