Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
Happy to start working in FSL but salary was not up to the mark. working environment was good.I have worked for 3 years. management part was really supportive and helped full.
I worked at firstsourse solutions Ltd., Full-time Near 2 years. Long travel and bad salary package otherwise it's all for Good like friendly work environment and Good work culture.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Bad salary package and long hours travel
Its a good work place for freshers, good management, attractive salary, nice leave management, teame managers are good, hrd manager also good, one think I must tell that shift timing is good, like all girls are allowed in mornung shift, no girl allowed to work at night or evening shift, rules and regulations are very strict.
Cons
As it was first job, good experience with big team, And improved communication skills and it was good environment as the Management was very helpfull
Pros
Activities like playing
Cons
Long houra
Iam expecting for Peace in work place and will be a Good trainers. Fun at work place and job security, I will be honest with working any kind of Process,
Pros
Need cab facility
I Have learnt that how to resolve the customer problem... Also learnt that how should we teart with a genuine Customer and talking with politness with customers..... The workplace culture was very good there..... I also learnt to maintain the team work and the way of talking with a rigid customer...I have also learn that how the different parts of a body acts simultaneously and listened customer problem carefully and want to know that what the customer want..... I enjoyed all the parts of the job and roll of the job....
Pros
Free Tea and Coffee
Cons
Lower Salary
Good environment and very floor maintenance. Very good floor environment and it's using to entertain the people makes fun. At same time there is a less salary to the employees.
Pros
Fun work place
Cons
Timely manner
Everything is good in this company except salary pay. I know it's fully depend on position but it's satisfying. I don't have word to say but it really good and i enjoyed.
Its Very Nice Company To work Salary Will Be low but we can work peacfully we can learn new things from there..always me enjoyed my work There good place to work
Pros
Yes Sometimes
Cons
No extn
The place is good in term of learning that we get. They have really good processes that helps in the overall development of the employees. The policies that the organization has are good and are directed towards the employee benefits
For fresher its a nice place to start your career. As company as lot of options with many different process. But salary increment is very less. Nice working environment
firstsource is good for a fresher. salaries are very poor. but it develops our skills. management is too good. always tjikia about the upliftment of it
Pros
punctual
Cons
salary
Firtsource is a very good place for work.everyone are so helpful senior ,team members . best thing this office no difference between meal and female
Pros
Tea, coffee
Cons
six day working culture. Flexible working time. Over time for earn extra amount daily. Compensation paid off. Optional week holidays. Salary were very low. Need to improve the salary of the employess.
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
Breakfast.
The people in the company are great and a joy to work with. You get lots of opportunities to learn and grow in your career. The management is very supportive and there is job guarantee.
Pros
People
Cons
Salary Package
Handled Vodafone's customer service. Good with enviroment & best with service. Salary & salary date can attract you more. Really a good standard with other industry.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I Love my First Source Solution pvt ltd ,office infrastructure , management, secure ,good facility, Tl approach , good motivation, canteen , but i missed my first source unfortunately , i want my company
Pros
drop free cap facility, some time snacks
Cons
shot breaks
Firstsource is a good place to work. The processes are streamlined and policies are strong and employee focused. Women safety and flexi work hours are some of the USPs here.
Pros
Women safety and flexi work hours
Cons
Salary band
Nice place all team leaders ,mangers are friendlythey helpful and no pressure they have to team also salary in time and extra benefit,night allowance allow .
Pros
Free lunches for holyday or festival
Cons
Its a good place to start a career that too who has just completed there under graduation. This company will provide good facilities and also will have good environment to work.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Less Salary