Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
A day at work is typically a international voice process (was a trainee) Learnt about the international vocal skills Friendly management Good work place , Good culture
Pros
Free training
Cons
its a fine place to work but we could not meet the expected salary for our efforts. They can't offer any extra allowances for extra working hours. It makes anyone wants to leave the company.
Pros
no nore offers
Cons
I love my job and i really enjoy working there but it is very difficult to manage your expense and your family expenses in 7200 in hand salary so looking for a better opportunity
Pros
Bunker room
Cons
Na
Its a good company to work for the only problem is the salary part which is to low with comparison to current market condition which is not enough for today's expenses
Pros
Canteen facilty
Cons
Less salary packages
Good management Work Life is Fun Job Security Salary could be better Work study scheme is attractive for any students Food is not good Payment structure for food is not good
Its nice place to work with much friendly environment ,new new targets are there and salary is also good with giving assurance to look ur hospital expensive.overall its good.
Pros
free tea
Cons
First Source is a place where we get to learn a lot of things, good and bad and also a place for good experience for BPO it helps us to improve our skills.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
No long hours
good management . enjoyable part of job . good workplace culture . i learned about time management and well planning my career development. i observe my managers how to treat his team .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Nice work experience but as I need better salary so quit . But management system was best . Working atmosphere was nice , as I do mba so I quit for better opportunities.
first source is a company where we can learn something new compare to other companies , its has own way of giving teaching depending on management . salary wise we might nice like company , process training is something which most important of any job and they do not have any system of training a person who is new to job .
Very fun and excitement to work there in first source. Salary is less , very vmbad atmosphere and bad lunches are provided there,and working is very easy process
Pros
Bad atmoaphere
Cons
Long hours and 6 days working
its nice but to much work and salary to work ratio is very bad lots of software but salary should be more so every time there is vacancies in customer care executive
Better Place to work Good Atmosphere Work culture was good Salary package was very less compare with other MNC organization Long hours work Targets were too hard to achieve.
Pros
Need to revise the salary stack
That work experiencr very funny & very enjoyable moment......My 2yrs work experience inthis company..Month on month culturals & engcorage in our employes
Pros
Free lanchur
Cons
Will improve your English by talking calls. lot of incentives Team leaders were good colleagues are good casuals everyday, formals not compulsary :) :)
Pros
free lunch
Cons
limited breaks
its a nice company to work with when its for freshers its good. But when experienced candidate joins the company they have to be care full with package which is under rated and provided by them. when it comes to what i learned from the company, nothing comes easy you have to earn it by proving to them that you are worth recruiting, they thought me hard working pays off. overall it's a nice company.
Pros
everything is planed and executed according to it, maintain the work place in clean and neat way.
Cons
salary package should be increased for experienced candidates
days usually starts with a brief intro about the previous days performance and as per were we stand in terms to meet our day to day targets. We Ensure we meet our good customer experience and have a great day at and make it a great conversation to our customers.
Pros
good work environment and the motto of the company to make sure we are comfortable with our work
Cons
just less salary
Everything is ok but when compared to other companies , they provide less salary.And there is no week off for Saturday.Always provide night shift.But probably all employees have job security in Firstsource.
Pros
if we working for govt holodays, they will provide double salary with food.
Cons
Saturday working
Great place to work, Reputed collection agency in USA Open door policy. Employee Centric. Great benefits in terms of salary, annual increment and questions been answered on timely basis by hr spoc .
like any other BPO this one works on the time pattern. You need to complete the required hours to get your pay. Good for those who can stay in one place for long hours and work with small essential breaks.