Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
Performance is recognised and rewarded. Oppurtunities for growth in the organisation. Salary revision as per performance. Friendly management Lack of coordination between and internal team.
through firstsource learned completely excel work plus increases my speed in typing , even how to work on confidential basis like we use to have data of UK client bank account No., we ws not allowed to carry a bit of paper thats the strongest part of our work.
Cons
long hours work were there and we use to get overtime for per extra hour.
Very good job security but no compensation benefit, it is very very poor compare to the market. For a fresher it was good organization since there is more to learn as the top management believe in structure model, so it enable any fresher work in systematic model.
Team spirt, team bonding was good in our team. We were working and as well as we use to enjoy fun on Friday dat is Friday fyn. When we work it is like tension less and we enjoy our work during working hours.
Pros
Having team lunch and team outing is advantage
Cons
While doing lay off in USA process is disadvantage for most of them
Yah everything is fine and good and enjoy alot with the graveyard ..lions..and frnds..had a beautiful moments and will miss them and my coligue and my to and my assistance manger..they are too good
Good place to get a long term experience. It helps to work in a disciplined environment. This is one of the best companies. The colleagues working with me are friendly
Pros
Food card
Cons
Leave policy
Everyday is new to learn have learnt new things ,improved my communication skills Management at this company is engaged with employees About work culture is good and satisfying Lunch breaks were always short
Pros
Flexiable working hours
Cons
Rotational shift
The salary was very very less. The job atmosphere was good though. There was a lot of pressure but the salary was too less compared to the amount of work.
Pros
job atmosphere was good
Working environment in firstsource is good. I have learn many new thing while working over their. Management of firstsource is good. The hardest time of work is when server gets down and restart cause lot of problem.
Pros
Nice canteen, Good workforce
Cons
Low Salary
1. Leaving FirstSource is like moving abroad leaving your family in INDIA. 2. Management understands you. 3. Fun Fridays are awesome & relaxing. 4. Worth you time and experience. 5. Money has no limit.
Pros
Your breaks have no time limit, what more you want.
Cons
To earn you stretch not forced.
Simply waste . It was very small company. They not able to help employee. Low salary. Worst interview process. Just they are using our employees to get more money from client side
Thin cut deals in the domestic processes. They will last for short periods because of the way the deal with clients are cut. International processes are much more stable, and jobs will last, if you are able to perform.
If say about job, its really not that much difficult. Any one can easy handle the process, once they aware of the same. But about management, no words..
Pros
Na
Cons
Long hours, not able to take break as our comfort zone.
Bad management. No leaves for emergencies and they detect salary on sandwich basis . No leave request and worst of all are the management . They have a habit of not understanding a employees needs.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Nice work place. Good growth and development. Very flexible. Additional benefits were provided to the employees. Incentives was good. Balanced work life.
My first job firstsource soluations is very good and also touch my heart.each and everything was good.and atmosphere,employee,stuff all are very supportive.
Pros
Cafeteria was good
Cons
Overtime
Good place to work, job is secure for average and good performers, concerns are heard by management, growth opportunities are good in half the programs up to the level of a TL, the duration for getting a higher designation is slightly higher and needs certain internal certifications. Salary is not up to good industry standards
Pros
Safe place for performers
Cons
Salary
First source solutions pvtltd is a save and secure place to work. The take home salary is reasonable and good. The ambience is good and it has variety of cultural events in which many people from Abroad takes part in.
Night shifts cant be manageable to girls.work pressure is more and salary is less comparatively other MNC company.Management is OK Ok but there is no proper coordination in work culture.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
Good working place, good management, salary was always on time with PF and ESIC benefits. But yes as it was a 24*7 process, social life was disturbed. We used to have rotational shift but female employees get preference for their choice of shifts.