Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
Night shifts cant be manageable to girls.work pressure is more and salary is less comparatively other MNC company.Management is OK Ok but there is no proper coordination in work culture.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
Good working place, good management, salary was always on time with PF and ESIC benefits. But yes as it was a 24*7 process, social life was disturbed. We used to have rotational shift but female employees get preference for their choice of shifts.
I am in first source from lastly seven months a proxy and I have learnt many things. I came to know about what is a job and how to achieve goals in job or life. Everyone in company is very nice, helping and co-operative
Pros
free tea
Cons
First of all there is safety for women and good atmosphere to work But only hurdle is putting unnecessary pressure for taking planned leave. Overtime will be there for most days.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Every time there is overtime work
Weekdays where indeed way to boring, lacking of health and safety parameters. Low salary in the entire industry. Management is least concerned about employees welfare. All the mangers where only interested for Promotions.
Pros
Good workspace
Cons
Less salary
Had good work atmosphere . Provide with good opportunity to grow . Salary was on time.The security was good.the people were very supportive.had good time working there
Cons
Good but too much of work pressure as that was a domestic call centre. Management was awesome supportive. Hr policies was transparent. Used to get salary on time.
Pros
Hr policies
Cons
It's good for those who want to stick for longer time with average salary. Honestly I have more good experiences than bad ones working here. Management is clueless of what employees need.
It was pure learning experience , i wanted to imbibed as much as knowledge from seniors . This made my work efficient & raised my confidence . i have also learnt team work from this organisation & keeping in mind time management .
Gotta be the best place to start ur career Lots of development workshops Career progression is available for performing individuals Should be in the forefront to grab any opportunities
Pros
Management Style
Cons
Compensation
Overall good for beginners. Currently working as Team leader.. management is not that great and salary or the hike is really bad.. the only reason you will stick around is because of the work environmemt
Was a good experience working here. Had to focus on resolving queries as soon as possible. They are very strict in terms of login and logout. Overall a good place for freshers.
Pros
Good incentives.
Cons
Very strict.
Very low salary no recognization also no people friendly all politics . no salary increment done for management. Team. Its very insecure company. No job satisfaction
Pros
nothing
Cons
often
The company provided lots of compensation and benefits for their employees. Training was adequate and coworkers were friendly. The hardest part of the job is dealing with resistance of customers since its collections.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long Hours
Customer care support behalf of Airtel network postpaid to communicate with Airtel customers to make the payment also explained about tariff plans and benefits .to connect the CUG
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
8 hrs
I didn't find any typical day at my work in first source because i love my profession & i am dedicated towards my job.Every day i learn a new thing in first source & the job culture & management is very supporting for my career growth. Hardest part of the job is salary, But every moment i spent in first source is most enjoyable & unforgettable.
Pros
Always festival atmosphere & good refreshments.
Cons
low salary base when compare with city cost of living & standards not upto the mark
Average....only for CSA I would like to say that they can improve our salaries.... It can be possible...! The hardest part of our Job is In the Waiting time....they exaust Us...!
Cons
Long Ours Duty
Its BPO The Process is IDEA,Voice process, Customer will call for related query about there Balance dedication or General query's.& There was lot of things to learn, it was very good.
Pros
Ve use to get free milk, tea, or coffee.
Cons
35:minits break for lunch.
Good ppl.. good environment.. however they provide less salary even after having good last drawn.. However the food is good.. the management is also quiet understanding.. a good exp overall for me.. i wud really look forward to join them back..
I leave that company because of timing and salary issues.. there is no team work and overload of work. Our Seniors are always scolding us for overwork.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Salary and timing issues