Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
One of the good company which having minimal capital and taken oath to be a top as most trusted partners in global market . Having more programs to sustain their resources and marketing their service by consistent quality and production.
Pros
Internal Mobility Program
Cons
Low salary
Too good a company to work with, people are generally very helpful. the work environment is appropriate to build a performance-driven organization. work-life balance is something which companies must learn from them. Enough freedom to present your ideas and suggestion, and see them getting implemented. you will get equal opportunity to work and show your performance.
Pros
Salary, healthy work environment, work-life balance, very transparent policies, employee friendly
Cons
Noting in particular
Firstsource is a old and one of the leading BPO companies in industry.. they provides better employee satisfaction and benifits. But the site which I worked was not up to the standards
I really like to work in First source as the company as provided with various options to earn money and the process is also competitive to deal with which itself makes a lot of challenges to be handled.
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
No LOng Hours
Firstsource provides maximum opportunity to earn money and the work place is chill and you can really get your dream come true. The work culture is really amazing.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No long hours
has been working 2 years over there. bt there is no any future growth as a salary and designation & low salary package no no proper incentive structure
Awesome company where we work and have too much of fun also. Only 5 days working and Saturday and Sunday fixed offs. If worked on Saturday we are paid a very good amount. Loved working here.
Pros
Free tea and coffee.
Cons
This Company Over All Good But this Company In one Big Problem is Management Not Good and I unsatisfied this company. All our agent unsatisfied because in this company , timing shift problem and no respect agent and no help in HR.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
good to have sea the Overall rating* Job Work/Life Balance Compensation/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture and we have to get opportunity in any of the place
BPM is more than just knowing English. Taking that leap of faith and joining FSL was one of the biggest and best decision I took. Great learning platform for freshers if you have the mentality to gain some experience. People centricity is what kept me going and the learning opportunities. Salary may not be great for a fresher but what matters is the experience you want.
Pros
RMZ Ecospace for Bangaloreans hence a good physical location within the premises, Good location, Great Leaders
Cons
Traffic towards work, Freshers may think salary is less but worth the experience
First source is one of the best place to work with regular interactive activities and good support staff with Best management of products ... full fun
Pros
Free coffee and snacks
Cons
Working space is less
Yes, you heard it Right. First Source is my first company and one of best place to work in kolkata back to year 2008. I still my miss old pals. I have learn so much form their.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
Low salary
Good to start your career with first source. I like the office cafeteria. The management was good and approachable. They talk to the employees to understand their issues.
Pros
Good to start your career with first source.
Cons
Long working hrs
Good growing company. More opportunities to learn and develop our knowledge and skills. Salary packages can be improved. Incentives and shift allowance can be encouraged.
Pros
Performance awards
Cons
The day I joined the company. I was very nervous working with a multinational company. How would be the work culture. But I got a huge support and appreciation . I gave my best for the growth of the company with my innovative knowledge & skills.
Pros
Timely payment of salary on 1st of everymonth
Cons
Doesn't get leave frequently as it is BPO sector.
I got lot of opportunities to learn. It was challenging environment, to support Desktop, Server, Network environment. Managing a big user base and multiple clients.
Pros
Big environment to support, Learning opportunities
Cons
Salary
I have been working for this co. For one year promised with best salary & got not even close to it. The best part of the company is giving fake promises to candidates. Work hard like gadha majduri and get paid nothing. Like incentives part is worst. The whole management is useless... The process management will put you on high risk and the one who is really guilty will be free and happy. Don't know to handle situations.
Pros
Best place to drink outside office premises
Cons
You will find insects in canteen food, Process management with fake promises, Watch out for the cops during weekends when drinking outside premise
This FSl was a very help for all employees to work smart ND gave a more knowledge to leading a life with satisfied to salary also.with a helping nature of teamleadrs ND totally organization so very thankful of FSL
Pros
Happiness
Cons
Satisfaction of shifts
a great place to work but again not good in terms of salary and growth good for freshers salary is the only issue . otherwise its great and growth oppurtunities are less
Pros
Cons
Salary and transport
Good place to work and offers several programs to develop the skills. Provides opportunity with the experience that holds with the company overall nice company to work but salary must be a concern less pay.