Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Pay & Benefits reviews

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
Staff Centric Organisation. It has all the benefits needed for the staff. All were equal and followed the open door policy. Great company to work with.
Pros
Everything's good.
Cons
I couldnt find one
Customer service / backend customer support was good beginner job with proper training and workplace culture was business casual and worked on shifts.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Low salary
Started working as Sr. Advisor with firstsource Mindspace Malad branch. This Co. Started new process that's jefferson capital system, llc. I was one of the few in first batch. They pressured for achieving goals but was fine which Co. Doesn't! But the incentive which was promised dropped down rigorously. Now they are offering RS. 1 to a Dollar as an incentive. We used to get at least RS. 54000 when we achieved our Target and now they are asking to satisfy on just RS. 15000. As compared to other CO's in same business, firstsource offers the lowest salary and on top of this such nonsenses. I've ruined my year and a half because of the lies and fake promises that were made when they had a handful employee's for this process. And now that it has grown to an extent of 50 odd employee's management had to do this. I wouldn't recommend firstsource to anyone. Don't fall for firstsource even if your hr consultant gets you a good deal. And the worst part abt firstsource is that it will only provide reliving certificate to those who have served notice period or who have resigned on spot and agreed to the full salary.... Yes people full salary.... Not just basic salary.
Pros
After Friday shift no need to go to the bar. It's just outside office premises
Cons
Watch out for cops on weekday while drinking outside office premises
Yes i have started in my career this company and i have learned more than consequences and situtations handing thoughts. I earned more incentives and improved my verbal communications...
Pros
Free Lunche Coupons
Cons
One way cab
Australian shifts not good for health , transportation not good , optus process very trying , trainers are very professional , quality team not up to the mark.. staff rest rooms not enough bed..
Good work place lot of things to learn very busy schedule n also fun at work at times.very well organised as a team n the hr department is not upto mark n not well paid salary leaves are not approved as per the employee convenicne
Cons
Long hiurs
Good campany. Pay our salery in time.Very sportable management.Feel Very comftable to work in this company.Gave more opertunality to permote my self.
Pros
sometime
Good Career opportunities More career growth Good incentives Free food Learning opportunities Many gifts from organization Transportation was amazing Lot of talented people working there
Pros
Best place to work
Cons
It is a peaceful place to work only thing is that the breaks are limited and food in the cafeteria is okayish trainers and team leaders are good smokers will have a tough time as the breaks are very tight and the process is car insurance you have to understand it well to enjoy working there
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Fixed breaks
Enjoyed the work place. Learn technical things Management is good Relax environment. Good team leaders Ready to help always Good trainers. Best place to work
Pros
Free Lunches, Outings
Cons
Shorts Breaks
Firstsource is a very people friendly company and stresses on an open door policy, this organisation is also involve in corporate social responsibiliy and gives an open platform for ideas to make life better for customers and employees alike. It is a place where many culturl activities take place, and geniune efforts by all emplyees are openly appreciated. I have had a wonderful time working for this company and I will heartily recommend it to anybody wanting to make a career here.
Pros
open door policy, flexible management
Cons
salary not as per market standards
First source is a best company I had worked with... My first company...had a good knowledge about work and corporate sector...Had productive and fun time...Was an great experience..
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Good for first time job seeker great experience . Good working environment .But growth chances are minimum salary increment is minimum as industry standard.
good
good
Its good place to work here and growth in my life and learn in process.and high opportunity in future I Execpt good salary in future.
Well it was like usual call center. I joined as a team leader and later promoted to Process leader. I learnt many skills how to handle the team and get the work done from them.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Less Salary
Firstsource India Pvt Ltd. Is a good company and also management is too good, With Security system ,specially for female employees. 1. Cab facility both(males/females) No words to say... Just very very good
Pros
free Cabs
Cons
Noo
It is basically a night shift job. New exposure in new place. Combination or North and South Indians. Friendly environment with moreover, friendly doctors.
Pros
Free transport and free dinner
Cons
I really do not have any words to explain the Atmosphere, Benefits, Friendly Management of Firstsource. This company believes in maintaining a long term relationship with their employees which make Firstsource UNIQUE.
Pros
Leave Benefits
Cons
extra hours with extra pay
Good Work Culture. Work Environment is very good. Awesome Work-Life Balance. Leave Structure is well defined Employee friendly intranet portal Salary hike is poor. Career growth is dependent on the project you work at. IJP rolls out quickly in the company.
Pros
Awesome Work-Life Balance.
Cons
Career growth is dependent on the project you work at.
Happy to start working in FSL but salary was not up to the mark. working environment was good.I have worked for 3 years. management part was really supportive and helped full.