Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Work-Life Balance reviews

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
Very good company with lots of growth opportunities. Good environment. Will get extended support from all the senior team leads and managers to achieve our goals
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..
August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
Good management, great support in pandemic. Leaders are always ready to help and support. Lots of opportunity to grow internally. SVP is a Gem of a person - Shahul karim
Pros
Job security
Cons
No cons
July 15, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It is really encouraging to hear that you feel supported and valued by our management team.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
Great work culture, supportive, good training sessions for employees, growth rate is good based on employee talent, recognition for hard work. Very good co ordination between departmemts
July 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.
I like this job as for help it .I feel better work for that it I have no more work for this experience .I just help it any where everywhere and every situation
Pros
I don't know
Cons
I don't know
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.
I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.
i learn how to speak with customers on call. all team members was very supportive. all shifts was available in first source.. but for females day shift only.
Pros
limited break
Cons
time to time
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback! We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us.
Excellent working culture with good work exposure. This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background. Lovely management who are always ready to support. Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.
A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok
Everyone will have good learning and work life balance.People who have good in knowledge will grow. Management will help each individual to grow and support in their work
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Transport
Girls are benefited here because they are almost required to come at 1st shift.. In case of male, they work always at night shift no shift change is allowed .
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work
New employees face problems from senior employees, if you work yourself with justice. You can also work smart and hard, you will never get correct reward form your higher supervisor. Definitely you will feel partiality between team leaders. You will feel good from company rules and regulations. This company gives more safety to female employees.
I joined firstsource in 2009 ,I have given my resignation by 2017 it is a really wonderful company.It is people centric company. I would love to work with this company again.