Firstsource Solutions

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

Found 352 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,500 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Good place to work for freshers

Being a fresher u will definitely have good support to learn things, Really good in the initial days of career. But job security is low, so better keep moving once u gain sufficient knowledge. Because one fine day they will arrange call saying your notice period starts today

Pros

Working Environment

Cons

Job security

Productive, Fun at workplace, work life balance

Overall company is good. Great place to work here. Work life balance and Environment friendly. Medical, Transport benefits. Every Friday there are fun activities at work.

Pros

Free Transport, Medical benefit etc

Cons

Na

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Not recommended

No job security , best part is WFH… HR process is very slow. Management support will be less.. if system issue we need to travel to office. Not recommend

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No job security

Good For fresher who want to start work but you can not last for long time as their managment is not Good

FSL is Good Place for those who want to start work as fresher and have little knowledge and skill. But you can not make your carreer here as their promotion and increment is very low and also thier managment is worst. So for expreinced people and for someone who want to chose company to make carrere, this is not right choice.

Happy environment but No Job Security and No Growth , No Transport facility

In this company you will find good colleagues and happy environment Around. But there are so many drawbacks. Like there is No Job Security , No Growth, No Transport facility . You can't rely on making Future here.

Working Space

I have more learning on this job. I'm very happy to enjoyable to work. Easy to catch new points. I'm very satisfied and interested this work. Team leader and management also very good. One of my family heaven.

June 20, 2022
Many thanks for your great review and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to know how contented and trusted you feel at work.As you rightly mentioned, our leadership team believes in motivating, encouraging, and empowering Firstsourcers to accomplish their goals and to have an enriching experience at Firstsource. Keep up the good work, but if there’s anything you need help with, please reach out to your Team Leader or HR partner.All the very best for a long and rewarding career with us.

Fine and career growth

This is superb in the healthcare industry and having proper setup for training and production.Treating the employees in fair mannerGiving more benefits for employees

June 20, 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience and it's great to know how contented and trusted you felt at work. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it.Wishing you well with your future career.

Don't evenr join

Pathetic one wordNo salary as per industryNo growthUneducated managersliterally they hire ungraduate peopletypical data entry workLot of cross cutting

Pros

Only Fun activities and work culture

Cons

everything

June 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to know that you appreciate the culture at Firstsource.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards. Our Recruitment process follows a robust screening and vetting process to ensure we are onboarding only those candidates who are suitable for the role. Similarly, our progression pathway offers opportunities to advance your career – at the right time and when vacancies arise.Our supervisors are on hand to provide coaching, support and guidance when you need it – We're sorry if this wasn’t the case for you, and we wish you all the best for your future career.

okay place

salary is less, long leaves are not given. relaxed working environment can make you lazy, cafeteria is pathetic. Health starts taking a tolll, Leave it asap.

Pros

job security

Cons

salary, non employee centric work

May 18, 2022
Thanks for writing in with your feedback. As you rightly mentioned, providing Firstsourcers job security is important and critical for us, and we are committed to securing the future of our employees.As you will know, all employees are entitled to avail leaves basis their working pattern which is mutually convenient to them and the business. In case of any urgent circumstances, employees can make their requests to their Managers and HR team explaining the reasons.Our people are at the centre of everything we do and giving them contemporary and hygienic workplace conditions is a priority for us. We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.We note that you are a current employee of Firstsource and would encourage you to contact your HR partner to discuss your concerns. Hopefully, with a little extra help, we can build a long and happy career for you.

Good company

Good company to work.with learnt alot with new diffrent project new challenges an good incentive friendly environment an help people love the company

February 24, 2022
Many thanks for your review. We're delighted to know about your positive work experience at Firstsource.Wishing you well with your future endeavours.

No work life balance, salary is ok but 12-15 hours are justified very cunningly.

Okay for a year or two , don't think of any future from FSL.One fine lot who will slay their own people to keep the client happy.Will try their best to squeeze more than paid for.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours, HR is invisible, management is bent on squeezing blood from a dead goose.

February 9, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process.Our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of the customers and our employees. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

Joined as a fresher, loved the sky process I was in

Worked as a CSA for sky process. Sky process allows you to make sales easily everyday and that adds up to more than ₹50k salary consistently even as a fresher

Pros

Good incentives

Productive & Fun workplace

Good place to work and learn. Moving to next level is entirely based on ones skill. If you are skill full advancement is always there.Management & Clients are very collaborative. The entire organisation works closely as a team. Night shifts working is very safe, pick up and drop is always done very safely & securely.

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Long Hours, Salary

December 9, 2021
Thanks for the great review. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us and we continually work towards enhancing it. We are committed to giving Firstsourcers excellent benefits and have a team that continually reviews the compensation & benefits to be at par with market standards. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Non productive.

Your should not stay long with such company. You would not get even an average growth. Staying long is all about wasting time.What ever I am writing are 100% truth but I am sure no one else dare to commit the truth.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long and long hours without paid.

December 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take feedback very seriously and are committed to reviewing and addressing the concerns that are brought to our attention. At Firstsource we always strive to provide a positive employee experience through policies, our leadership teams, benefits, and more. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Cons

Good place to work, looking forward to work again, will be pleased if I get the opportunity to work gain, 24/7 work in outsourcing, day and night shifts

Pros

You can get tea, milk and coffee

Cons

Continuous growth

Stressful & highly Competitive

Work culture is good but the salary package is less as it's difficult to make the ends meet due to the inflation. Hope FirstSource review the salary package.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

No long hours

Over all its good culture and friendly nature

I had a great time and got lot of things to learn , for the new joinees it's a great job to learn and tackle the customer query ... Fun time and great enthusiasm in work time

Pros

Friendly and good nature

Cons

Back to back calls

Productive n fun workplace..

I joined this company on 7th Dec 2018 just to gather some money for my portfolio. After working there for few months i started liking the environment, work culture, ambience n everything. I felt like I'm living my dream life. Not just that but this company proved to be a blessing for me. It changed my life. I got to learn a lot. It's like living your college life and getting paid to have fun. Though there are targets which we cannot neglect but that makes working even more fun. 10/10

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with