Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Best Place to Work

Best Place to Work. One of the Best place and management is best if you are facing any issue they will solve the issue ASAP. Some time pressure will be there but over all best place to Work.

Same roleSame location

It was an amazing experience of my life time

It was a great experience working with firstsource solutions i have learnt a lot, the corporate culture, the quarry handling skills and patience to understand and acknowledge the customer and it has a great use in our day to day life as well most enjoyable part was when I was able to get a great NPS even from a angry and unreasolved customer because it made me feel i m really great at my job.

Pros

Team work and cooperation from the team leader and other coworkers

Cons

Na
Same roleSame location

Great Place to Learn New Things in BPO

I have achieved performance certificate and all and the organisation is good for freshers they pay well and the management is excellent,they provide good training and staffs are very cooperative, from morning to night and split shifts are also available.

Pros

Timing and Canteen

Cons

Too much call flow
Same location

Very bad management where they are trying to please only their company of work.

Very bad management where they are trying to please only their company of work. They will offer you higher pay loads of incentives and all but at the end youll not be able to unlock any because they will find a hack to take it back or not pay you for the amount you have worked.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with