Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Productivity work with fun

Excellent , Good culture,fun with work, all festival enjoy good people and hr policies and good insurance coverage given by company and shared ML process

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Same role

Don't evenr join

Pathetic one wordNo salary as per industryNo growthUneducated managersliterally they hire ungraduate peopletypical data entry workLot of cross cutting

Pros

Only Fun activities and work culture

Cons

everything

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

June 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to know that you appreciate the culture at Firstsource.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards. Our Recruitment process follows a robust screening and vetting process to ensure we are onboarding only those candidates who are suitable for the role. Similarly, our progression pathway offers opportunities to advance your career – at the right time and when vacancies arise.Our supervisors are on hand to provide coaching, support and guidance when you need it – We're sorry if this wasn’t the case for you, and we wish you all the best for your future career.
Same role

Most amazing company ever worked I

I joined firstsource in 2009 ,I have given my resignation by 2017 it is a really wonderful company.It is people centric company. I would love to work with this company again.
Same location

Kam karane ka tarika ekdam achhaa hai

Work loadme kuch bhi presure nahi hota hai kam kane ke liye flexible shift hoti hai

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

October 14, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you were happy with our workplace practices and appreciate the flexibility provided.We wish you all the very best in your future career.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with