Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Fun work place

It's ok good to work but salary is very low and there is insensitive but the target is to high.so we have to work more time and with quality then only they give us insensitive

Pros

Free tea

Cons

Long hour

November 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing your review. Glad to know that you are enjoying our work environment.We’re a fast-paced customer service provider who strives to provide the very best for our customers. Our onboarding and training programs provide all the skills and knowledge to allow our employees to hit the ground running and are fully prepared for the job. To make sure that our employees have the support they need, we have Team Leaders and SMEs available to them at all times.Also, we are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards.We’d really like to find a way to create a better experience for you – please reach out to your Team Leader or HR Partner to discuss your concerns, and hopefully, with a little extra help, we can build a long and happy career for you. All the very best.

Same location

Productive and fun at work place

I have amazing working experience with my organisation. Huge applause to my team from top to bottom level management and my colleagues for the great support for each and every achievement on my organisational goal. Really loved and enjoyed my job due to that I missed to take leaves 😃.

December 19, 2022
Many thanks for your review, and we're glad to know about your experience at Firstsource. As you rightly mentioned, our leadership team believes in motivating, encouraging, and empowering Firstsourcers to accomplish their short-term and long-term goals – we are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.We encourage our employees to avail the leaves that they are entitled to, as we strongly believe in sustaining a great working environment and deem our employees’ health and wellbeing to be the most important factor.Wishing you the best and a fulfilling career with us.
Same location

Awesome place to work at.

Awesome place to work at. Training environment is flexible. Growth learning are given priority. overall great experience to work with Firstsource solution ltd,.

Pros

growth, package, exposure, transparency

Cons

10 hrs work everyday

November 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our compensation and benefits, workplace practices, and the flexibilities provided – providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. Regarding log-in hours, we keep our employees well-informed regarding their working hours and shift patterns during the stages of recruitment and onboarding. Wishing you well with your future career.

Productive and heavy workload

Good if you are a fresher. However, salary is not as per the market standards and need to focus more on employee benefits and employee satisfaction for HRs

Compare Firstsource Solutions with