Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Awesome place to work at.

Awesome place to work at. Training environment is flexible. Growth learning are given priority. overall great experience to work with Firstsource solution ltd,.

Pros

growth, package, exposure, transparency

Cons

10 hrs work everyday

November 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to know that you were satisfied with our compensation and benefits, workplace practices, and the flexibilities provided – providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. Regarding log-in hours, we keep our employees well-informed regarding their working hours and shift patterns during the stages of recruitment and onboarding. Wishing you well with your future career.

Same role

Transparent managment, fast growth

I loved this workplace, its environment and management. The Hr and mangers will listen to your concerns and will come back to your with most suitable and positive answers for ur queries.

Pros

Safe place to work in night shifts

Cons

none for me ...

August 18, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us.. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
Same role

Good location and work is good

I enjoyed to work in this company. I got lot of experience in working. Captured good skills and lot of process going on to improve our good communication and knowledge.
Same location

Productive and fun at work place

I have amazing working experience with my organisation. Huge applause to my team from top to bottom level management and my colleagues for the great support for each and every achievement on my organisational goal. Really loved and enjoyed my job due to that I missed to take leaves 😃.

December 19, 2022
Many thanks for your review, and we're glad to know about your experience at Firstsource. As you rightly mentioned, our leadership team believes in motivating, encouraging, and empowering Firstsourcers to accomplish their short-term and long-term goals – we are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.We encourage our employees to avail the leaves that they are entitled to, as we strongly believe in sustaining a great working environment and deem our employees’ health and wellbeing to be the most important factor.Wishing you the best and a fulfilling career with us.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Awesome place to work at.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?