Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

I have good experince in this company

Everyone has a different experience in this organization. But me as a first Job I have a very good experience. In the workplace, everyone is cooperative, including Managers, and Colleagues.The management team also supports you when every needs it. If system issue, Salary issue, Medical issue. For very short periods they fulfill your requirement. I learned many things from here, Confidence, working with teams, Interacting without hesitation, and how to enjoy each moment without stress. I would like to say thank you for your support me.

Same roleSame location

Productivity and achievement

* Worked in pilot batch * Worked as team mentor * Successfully handled the pressure at the end of the month and end of the Year * Received appreciations from the clients * Created tools to reduce the works process and time consumtion
Same roleSame location

i was good working with First source, especially Tilte-Valuation Team

You can learn lot of things, friendly atmosphere . Friday fun. missing a lot. i love to work all the time, never felt burden or bore because of work, i used to help all my teammates, my team supports me a lot. my managers are too good. i used to enjoy every day. i feel it was my second home.

Pros

Team dinners

Cons

sometimes need to extend based on work
Same location

Best Place to Work

Best Place to Work. One of the Best place and management is best if you are facing any issue they will solve the issue ASAP. Some time pressure will be there but over all best place to Work.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • I have good experince in this company