Firstsource Solutions logo
Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,059 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,260 reviews

handlling customer (inbound) calls ,in a smart way

the work culture there is very much professional, need to focus on the given work and give your 100% to achieve the needed target, the hardest part of the job is to get the positive C_SAT ( customer satisfaction score), other than every part of the job is achievable. Overall a very good experience for the life time

Pros

no such facilities

Cons

9 hrs + 1 hrs as aux.

Nice working environment

Nice working environment Salary is not as good when compared to other companies Hikes are not good when compared to others Job security is given importance Firing people are very less comparatively

good

Good experience. Was fun learning the process and understanding the key elements required in a customer service industry. Would recommend any beginner to join this company.

Good career builder

Could be better in terms of career advancements but overall a great place to work at. The management is helpful and the HRs are regularly conducting events for the employees as well.

Gained exposure to bpo industry.

It was a nice exposure to customer interaction wherin I learned to provide service on webchat. The process was 02 where we interacted with o2 customers and provided resolution as per customer satisfaction.

Pathetic company to work with

Served it for over a year and had a negative feeling with them. Neither management, nor the team lead was helping the team mates. Pathetic work culture.

Takes care of personal difficulty while sanctioning leave

Good to for a jib in BPO. Has other branches in india. Can ask for shift to bamglore. Trg is good. Get chance to work across processes. Toilets clean. Bunkers for emergency. Separate for guys and females

Aewsome management

Management is awesome.... Friendly working environemnt... I was associated with Firstsource Solutions Ltd 9 years... And I learnt many more and now what I'm only for this organisation.

Job description

My happier place this world.i have lot of friends this . salary and working time not in our mind. Sports competition and tournament given 6 month once.great company.

Learning Fun & Working together as team

Always have learnt never say I when your working with team should always say we, it means working as a team is always has a successful job in every company.

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

See more jobs

the best platform where I was able to practice all platforms. ( sales/ technical/customer service)

good work environment. helping and approachable managers. interactive team mates. friendly colleagues. no age restriction as long as you can perform. left the company for personal reasons.

Good environment to work

Well, I have worked with this company and found better environment to work but if I talk about management then it is little bit good as they don't value your work and don't give promotion.Sometimes, they force workers to work more hours.They don't care about you.

Pros

Good environment to work and fun friday activity.

Cons

Bad management system, Force to work more hours and don't care of workers

Productive and fun workplace

A good place to work and handle different type of customers, providing resolution to their problems and making sales when you see the opportunity to make extra incentives.

Good company

Good company.teaches lots of things about corporate company is like for freshers it is a good step to know how corporate company will work................

Pros

Good environment to work, complete corporate style

Cons

Very busy work

Good company

I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.

Good place to work hear ,HR was very helpful ,

My first job and I worked for 6.5 years very good place to work , managers were very helpful and the training people was excellent HR was very reliable .they hear you out. Very good job security.thete were incidents when I have to take emergency leaves yes it taken care and there was no job threats. Very well maintained , very well cultured.happy to work again with first source.

Pros

Free lunch coupon

Cons

Salary hike was not good

Good company

Its very nice to be work here, always management gives importants to need of an employee. But salary and shift timings are negotiable. Also job guarantee is cons.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Shift and incentives

Easy to work and improve my knowledge

One of the main important is typing English learn to your quickly very very useful to all company best and main skill types and communication is important for all company ..dress code

The most enjoyable part of the job

The company was good but salary is not good it's very low the first source company is valuable it's good I'm leaving to first source because of salary concern

Nice place but I had to transfer

The workplace was really good people from various background were brought together, nice communication with everyone, the trainer was very friendly just like a friend .

Everything is fine apart from the salary package , good place to work and get to learn a lot of things in terms of self development. People stick on to the company for quite a long time

Pros

Good work place

Cons

Less salary

Compare Firstsource Solutions with