Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,066 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,291 reviews

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Good company

I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.

Good place to work hear ,HR was very helpful ,

My first job and I worked for 6.5 years very good place to work , managers were very helpful and the training people was excellent HR was very reliable .they hear you out. Very good job security.thete were incidents when I have to take emergency leaves yes it taken care and there was no job threats. Very well maintained , very well cultured.happy to work again with first source.

Pros

Free lunch coupon

Cons

Salary hike was not good

Good company

Its very nice to be work here, always management gives importants to need of an employee. But salary and shift timings are negotiable. Also job guarantee is cons.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Shift and incentives

Easy to work and improve my knowledge

One of the main important is typing English learn to your quickly very very useful to all company best and main skill types and communication is important for all company ..dress code

The most enjoyable part of the job

The company was good but salary is not good it's very low the first source company is valuable it's good I'm leaving to first source because of salary concern

Nice place but I had to transfer

The workplace was really good people from various background were brought together, nice communication with everyone, the trainer was very friendly just like a friend .

Everything is fine apart from the salary package , good place to work and get to learn a lot of things in terms of self development. People stick on to the company for quite a long time

Pros

Good work place

Cons

Less salary

Understanding Work Place

FSL believes India work style. Senior's will always supportive to achieved your goals through various projects mode. Management is good about companies prospective understanding. The hardest part of is lot of manual activities which needs to avoid & transform into monitory level. Which can helps to achieve the target more smoother. All the end is working atmosphere is very friendly, as there been lots of weekend games & activities so employees can interact with new comers & existing also.

Cons

Manual working style

Fun place to wirk

Enjoyed every single moment i spent at firstsource..The work culture is excellent.... very calm and tidy place to work.. Every hardwork will be paid off... we will start working for job satisfation where you get that in excess.... i love the dayz i spent at firstsource...

Pros

Free lunches

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

See more jobs

Nice place to work

Very friendly environment to work , fast growing up to work . Management has to support all employees stable work methods learning lot of things

Good place to learn the contact center environment

Great place to start your early career in contact center, you get to learn a lot in hand industry experience along with handsome incentives. I was part of SKY technical on calls and the work environment is completely competative sales driven.

I have grate experience with firstsource solution ltd.

I have started career from dec 2014 till now iam very happy doing in this company.

Pros

Every month once food activity provided to employees.

Cons

Rotational shifts

safe job

I was working as a senior csa with First Source. It was a non voice domestic process. Not really stressful jobs. But I don't think they really value your hard work. Team leads are not well trained on process. Depended on their team knowledge. Their productivity system for employees should be monitored. Employees with no degree can also become an executive because of poor management.

Pros

non stressful

Cons

partiality

Bad Experience Working.

At first liked working with first source but eventually things changed which made me uncomfortable working there. As far as the management is its bad.

Pros

Seldom Freebies

Cons

Worst Management

Won't recommend

It was my first company. I was expecting a lots of learning, but it didn't end up that way. Left the job as I felt they will not ask u to leave. But surely will create a situation to leave urself. So I left.

Enjoy with friends and luvingly my tl bala

I m in medical billing process its my first job in this field. I learn a new experience for this field. I Solve my problems that time for that salary.

Pros

No free lunches except function days

Cons

Work extra hours extra

Fun working place

It was really great working there the working environment was quite good also the best thing was the management as there are very friendly and enjoyable

Good

Depending on who is viewing and working with the business plan in the company, this chapter may not be necessary. However, an employee who is new to the company or project may appreciate some background information and context. If this plan is for outside use or investment, consider the perspective of your audience. They won’t know your team, facilities, or legal structure yet—you want to fill in the blanks for them in a polished and organized way. Present your company like it is well poised to accept their financial backing and hit the ground running.

Fun

Great learning, rapid growth, good work atmosphere, open to feedback but only concern we all know for call center limited work and family life balance

activation process

my first job it is was an call center very enjoyable job lots of fun we did RNR Parties and all used to take call from dealers take cutomer details an activate sim cards

Pros

Cons

8hrs

Compare Firstsource Solutions with