Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,066 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,296 reviews

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Cons

Productivity and fun at work

It's like a family environment We can learn lots of management activity We can improve our knowledge by applying internal knowledge based skill set like example (WFM, Six sigma, excel knowledge, presentation skill)

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Awesome

Great learning experience good team and learnt the art of communication. Prons: great place to start your careers and learn communication skills. Training is really good and skillful

Fun place to work hard to get noticed

The culture of this company is great and everyone i worked with was amazing.the only issue i had was that, being a call centre environment, it was a bit difficult to get noticed even after a year of being a top rep

Pros

surprise birthday party

Was gud

Working here is good supportive staff at all level. Never face challenge in getting connected with people. Need to improve turn around time for all procedures.

Best fun and enjoy to hard work

Best fun and enjoy to hard work I have enjoy my work with customer Always many many error and probkems in our works but we never loes try and try because I can do it my passion...

Pros

Long time

Cons

Long time

Comfortable and fun to work

It was nice to work there but due to ill condition i had to leave the job. The people are very welcoming, they are willing to teach the newcomers and policies regarding leaves are not very stringent. Overall lovely place to work.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Lack in employee appraisal and job rotation.

Nice place to work

Firstsource has been a good place to work. Nice atmosphere... The HR and management has been excellent. Your performance is noticed and you get surrender credit.

Client centric

Client first and employees treated like family! Very open culture and non bias approach towards all. Seniors listen and address issues without any delay

productive & funworkplace

1. Working is this company was a great experience. 2. Working culture is also comfortable. 3. People in firstsource are too helpfull when you are stuck somewhere to finish the work.

Pros

shift timing are too comfortable.

Cons

salary is too low as compared to market condition.

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

See more jobs

Good location and work is good

I enjoyed to work in this company. I got lot of experience in working. Captured good skills and lot of process going on to improve our good communication and knowledge.

great

everyone reports on time,call flow good enough to keep everyone busy. reach on time otherwise salary will be deducted. not that strict. fun, loving, sharing. reporting on time after breaks breathers.

Company summary

The day uses to start with meeting my colleagues and my seniors. The most attractive part of this company is the staff is very friendly and approachable.The environment is good and very flexible.

productive

I work with first source solution pvt.ltd in Bangalore i fill very well because this company was super and work environment is also good and lots of people is associate

Worst experience.

has been working 1 year over there. bt there is no any future growth as a salary and designation & low salary package,no proper incentive structure.also if they hold your salary for any reason ,then it will take about 6 months to release.And also to release your salary they told us that we have to pay an amount of rs 1800 to get our salary.experience worst experience with this company and also this type of policies are very bad.

Pros

Food fiesta

Cons

Company policies related salary & workload

very partiality and very very stressfull

Office Management was very poor, Hr policies also very poor.I am not getting propper justic from the FSL Management after a long 9 years carrier. So I was very insatisfied Thanku.

Pros

sr Custmerservice associate

Great place to Work

Firstsource was the first MNC I ever worked. The organisation has invested greatly in developing my customer service skills. I was one of the best trainees and customer service agents post traning.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive Place to work

The experience was okay but it could have been a lot better if the managers and management were good to employees. The salary calculation was very weird and was never explained properly.

Productive and Fun to work

1.Productive and Fun to work 2.Enjoying 3.Ready for suggestion 4.innovative 5.creative 6.great leadership 7.amazing atmosphere 8.great workplace 9.rewards and many more.

Easy to learn and accessible processes. Hardest part of the job is the lack of transparency in certain situations. The work culture may be stressful at times however depends on how well you balance it.

It was great experience with First Source

It was great experience working with First source solution. I learned lot of things which I can use in my future. I developed my communication skill and time management .

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?