Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,056 reviews matching the search
the work culture there is very much professional, need to focus on the given work and give your 100% to achieve the needed target, the hardest part of the job is to get the positive C_SAT ( customer satisfaction score), other than every part of the job is achievable. Overall a very good experience for the life time
Pros
no such facilities
Cons
9 hrs + 1 hrs as aux.
This is a great place to work if you are a fresher or have no work experience at all. Wouldn't recommend working lot term as this organization seems to be plagued with foolish management practices like reducing salaries and increase performance incentives (targets set will be unrealistic), asking you to work overtime for free n other silly things... it's only ok to work here if it's temporary ... ders also job security .. incase your process shuts down they will try and move you to a new process
Pros
Job security
Cons
Foolish management
First source is top 10 listed company. I like company policy was a very good for employees because this international bpo company. I am experience there 2 year i love this company any vaccacy for mi there i will come back pls should be appoint mi.
August 31, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us and would like to rejoin Firstsource. Please check the ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore suitable open positions.We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
firstsource is the first company which provide me job at there.the staff and company both are very good for me.this is an airtel call center .very fast to resolve the customer query on phone call.
Pros
helpfull to improve the financial situation of an employ.
Cons
no branch at jalandhar now.
August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
I loved this workplace, its environment and management. The Hr and mangers will listen to your concerns and will come back to your with most suitable and positive answers for ur queries.
Pros
Safe place to work in night shifts
Cons
none for me ...
August 18, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us.. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..
August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.
Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture
August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
it was great experiance working with first source Management is good gey salary on time over all experiance was very good if i get another opportunity i will like to work again with first source..
August 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us. We appreciate that you want to join us back - Please check ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore the open positions. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
Will need to work a minimum of 9 Hours with break of 1 hour. Need to be able to handle 2 chats at a time for AGL process. Pay scale has been significantly reduced.
July 15, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We wish you had had spoken to your Human Resources team regarding your concern with pay. The fixed components of an employee cannot be reduced. Some of the incentives are time bound and are revised from time to time basis the plan applicable.
Good management, great support in pandemic. Leaders are always ready to help and support. Lots of opportunity to grow internally. SVP is a Gem of a person - Shahul karim
Pros
Job security
Cons
No cons
July 15, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It is really encouraging to hear that you feel supported and valued by our management team.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job security
July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
Great work culture, supportive, good training sessions for employees, growth rate is good based on employee talent, recognition for hard work. Very good co ordination between departmemts
July 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
I like this job as for help it .I feel better work for that it I have no more work for this experience .I just help it any where everywhere and every situation
Pros
I don't know
Cons
I don't know
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.
It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us.We work hard to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair environment and are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy long and fulfilling careers with us. We also encourage employees to share feedback in all stages of their employment with us so that we can improve the employee experience. We wish you had spoken to your Human Resources team / Manager during your stint with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.
The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool. The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity. If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?
Pros
Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.
Cons
Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
i learn how to speak with customers on call. all team members was very supportive. all shifts was available in first source.. but for females day shift only.
Pros
limited break
Cons
time to time
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback! We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us.
It was great working here and Co Staffs are very Friendly in the Company. A good place for the Freshers to learn.Salary is little less comparing to other Process.
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. People centricity is one of our key values and that's inclusive of providing a competitive benefits package for all our employees.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!