Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

India1,094 reviews

Found 1,094 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Good place to work for freshers

Being a fresher u will definitely have good support to learn things, Really good in the initial days of career. But job security is low, so better keep moving once u gain sufficient knowledge. Because one fine day they will arrange call saying your notice period starts today

Pros

Working Environment

Cons

Job security

My best work place of my life

At the time i joined the company i learnt many thing and have grown up all my skills and company has helped all kind of learning activities training programs good leaderships good growth, i had joined as an telecaller and at time i was leaving i have take F2 grade it was my pleasure working at Hubli location may of the members now also welling to work in that company i wish that company owner to reopen at Hubli it will be a great help

Pros

free Tea and coffe

Cons

1 hrs a day

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

I used to work there

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.

Productive and engaged workplace

It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.

Pros

Employees feel empowered

Cons

nil

Good

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad

Pros

Two way cabs

Cons

Employee benifits are low

Productive & Fun Placeq

This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.

Pros

Company Culture

Cons

Break Timings

It is always comfortable and fun working there

It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..

Pros

Free cab for female employee

Workplace

It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.

Developed Good communication skills

Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment

Pros

Accommodation and lunch

Cons

Short hours

Good

My most of time goes office and learning new things Management are good how will support you and try get best of best performance from you.Culture is good to work

Excellent

Very good company with lots of growth opportunities. Good environment. Will get extended support from all the senior team leads and managers to achieve our goals

Work Environment is not good

Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.

Mentally harrassment

Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader

No fun only work, fun is only on papers

It's only good for manager and above, they don't count others as employees. Others are just revenue earning machines. No stress buster activities carried out of late only work with unnecessary pressure.

Pros

It was good till last 3 years back but now there is nothing as such

Cons

No humanity, doesn't care about their employees, there is a huge list....

Place

Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.

I would say firstsource BPO os the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure

I would say firstsource BPO is the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure. But for initial stage to learn professionalism and to deal with people u can do it for 1 year

We take lunch at canteen

Hi, My experience at firstsource was quite good. I always punctual there and also they never complain me because I was done very sincerely my job.Thank you.

Had good work experience

Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.

Pros

Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort

Cons

Salary hikeless..

December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.

Job is good, but salary was minimum. Unable to continue daily life with that minimum amo

Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.

September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.

Good place for freshers...

This is a great place to work if you are a fresher or have no work experience at all. Wouldn't recommend working lot term as this organization seems to be plagued with foolish management practices like reducing salaries and increase performance incentives (targets set will be unrealistic), asking you to work overtime for free n other silly things... it's only ok to work here if it's temporary ... ders also job security .. incase your process shuts down they will try and move you to a new process

Pros

Job security

Cons

Foolish management

Wonderful company

First source is top 10 listed company. I like company policy was a very good for employees because this international bpo company. I am experience there 2 year i love this company any vaccacy for mi there i will come back pls should be appoint mi.

August 31, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us and would like to rejoin Firstsource. Please check the ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore suitable open positions.We wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with