Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,056 reviews matching the search
the work culture there is very much professional, need to focus on the given work and give your 100% to achieve the needed target, the hardest part of the job is to get the positive C_SAT ( customer satisfaction score), other than every part of the job is achievable. Overall a very good experience for the life time
Pros
no such facilities
Cons
9 hrs + 1 hrs as aux.
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
Quick solution provided to the customer. Answered all the queries to the customer related to payments or their credit card. Meeting the target from month to month.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your role during the stint with Firstsource.
FSL was the best place to work. Good management, timely payment. Good working condition, good facility of transportation. Best multi cuisine cafeteria. Best place to Learn.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
Excellent working culture with good work exposure. This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background. Lovely management who are always ready to support. Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.
A great place, it was my golden time , best management, best environment, co operation, friendly ambience. I have started my job from 2008 November as cce role. It was great working relationship.
Management was cooperative and helpful and environment was quite good there...it was a process which was domestic and the experiene was quite good there
They need to be change management policies in so many areas, like admin and it department Company should take outside. For fun They need to be change R&R Awards differentl cash prizes and gifts
A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok
Everyone will have good learning and work life balance.People who have good in knowledge will grow. Management will help each individual to grow and support in their work
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Transport
First source is a Nice company to work in its a BPO company and environment is also good and supervisor are also good and colleagues are also friendly in nature.
Girls are benefited here because they are almost required to come at 1st shift.. In case of male, they work always at night shift no shift change is allowed .
Nothing to say anything about this company - very stressfull and very pressure processes. I am married and I had one daughter. Further I didn't get from management support from this company. I am feed up to work this company.
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
Equality and no racism. Support from higher authority and TL Good work culture and environment Employee motivation Hygiene working environment Flexibility
People Leadership and Operations Control Deliverance of Key Business Metric P&L Focus People Development Fantastic work culture Many learning opportunities
Hello Everyone. I am an ex-employee of Firstsource. I have had associated with FS for about 8+ years & the experience what I gained here is very much worthy. I would prefer to rejoin.
Not applicable for this company. It's not people oriented, doesn't pay well. Less benefits , management doesn't care about their employees. HR is also not helpful
It's really great experience. But hard to maintain some time but overall good for those who had gap after study . Atmosphere great supportive staff for freshers
It's a very good company, safety and secure, administrative is also good, salary payments timely done, medical insurance facilities are good, all over my experience is too good. In this platform.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours only basic duty time
It was wonderful working with firstsource.Good management ,good support. Got good experience working in firstsource ...learned how to work in team..managing things ..