Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

India1,094 reviews

Found 1,094 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews

Good place to work for freshers

Being a fresher u will definitely have good support to learn things, Really good in the initial days of career. But job security is low, so better keep moving once u gain sufficient knowledge. Because one fine day they will arrange call saying your notice period starts today

Pros

Working Environment

Cons

Job security

I learned to how to work at corporate

1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year

September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

productive and friendly workplace

firstsource is the first company which provide me job at there.the staff and company both are very good for me.this is an airtel call center .very fast to resolve the customer query on phone call.

Pros

helpfull to improve the financial situation of an employ.

Cons

no branch at jalandhar now.

August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Transparent managment, fast growth

I loved this workplace, its environment and management. The Hr and mangers will listen to your concerns and will come back to your with most suitable and positive answers for ur queries.

Pros

Safe place to work in night shifts

Cons

none for me ...

August 18, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us.. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.We wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Company it's good

This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..

August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Worst place to work.

Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.

Pros

Na

Cons

They only care about their clients

August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.

Good for freshers.

Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture

August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Good

it was great experiance working with first source Management is good gey salary on time over all experiance was very good if i get another opportunity i will like to work again with first source..

August 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us. We appreciate that you want to join us back - Please check ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore the open positions. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Highly Stress-full and Challenging

Will need to work a minimum of 9 Hours with break of 1 hour. Need to be able to handle 2 chats at a time for AGL process. Pay scale has been significantly reduced.

July 15, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We wish you had had spoken to your Human Resources team regarding your concern with pay. The fixed components of an employee cannot be reduced. Some of the incentives are time bound and are revised from time to time basis the plan applicable.

Employee centric

Good management, great support in pandemic. Leaders are always ready to help and support. Lots of opportunity to grow internally. SVP is a Gem of a person - Shahul karim

Pros

Job security

Cons

No cons

July 15, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It is really encouraging to hear that you feel supported and valued by our management team.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!

Best company so far to work

Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Job security

July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.

Good work culture, Good Managent, Great Team work and supportive staff

Great work culture, supportive, good training sessions for employees, growth rate is good based on employee talent, recognition for hard work. Very good co ordination between departmemts

July 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.

Good place to start as a fresher. But, salaries are low.

Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Salaries

July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Fun and attractive enviourment

I like this job as for help it .I feel better work for that it I have no more work for this experience .I just help it any where everywhere and every situation

Pros

I don't know

Cons

I don't know

July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.

Not happy with work culture

It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us.We work hard to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair environment and are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy long and fulfilling careers with us. We also encourage employees to share feedback in all stages of their employment with us so that we can improve the employee experience. We wish you had spoken to your Human Resources team / Manager during your stint with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

People friendly

I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.

Pros

Open door policy

Cons

long hours sometimes

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.

Worse source solutions - my final thoughts on how it works!!

The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool. The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity. If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?

Pros

Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.

Cons

Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

improvement in communication

i learn how to speak with customers on call. all team members was very supportive. all shifts was available in first source.. but for females day shift only.

Pros

limited break

Cons

time to time

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback! We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us.

Productive and Fun Work Place

It was great working here and Co Staffs are very Friendly in the Company. A good place for the Freshers to learn.Salary is little less comparing to other Process.

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. People centricity is one of our key values and that's inclusive of providing a competitive benefits package for all our employees.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!

Good Company for fresher

I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.

June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.

Excellent communication skills

Quick solution provided to the customer. Answered all the queries to the customer related to payments or their credit card. Meeting the target from month to month.

June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your role during the stint with Firstsource.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with