Firstsource Solutions logo

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 1,056 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,242 reviews

handlling customer (inbound) calls ,in a smart way

the work culture there is very much professional, need to focus on the given work and give your 100% to achieve the needed target, the hardest part of the job is to get the positive C_SAT ( customer satisfaction score), other than every part of the job is achievable. Overall a very good experience for the life time

Pros

no such facilities

Cons

9 hrs + 1 hrs as aux.

Work culture

Nice work culture 👌 Good management 👍secured transport facility, Ample training as well as OJT, ZERO TOLERANCE TO INTEGRITY AND HARASSMENT. Job satisfaction.

Good place to work, specially for freshers , working environment is good. It took whole day for interview. But salary part they are offering less salary for CSR post. Best thing is that they credit salary on time. Rest everything is fine...

nice workplace and Friendly environment

good complany place and all the member facility are good carying of employee and their issues and co-operate with all ,,easy process and share all the type of probles with them and resolved by them

Exist employe

Very stressful life I had here,there is no humanity in management they vl treat employes like slaves. When they want they vl change location they won't mind emplys problems.they vl pay less salary for more work

No Respect For Employees

Was not happy with the management. Not friendly at all. Never to be employer Friendly. Regretted to have been working there most of the time. All Useless Bosses.

Operation

Operation and Admin team bonding are too awesome. Every AM, Senior Managers, DGM, Even Clients are too happy with us. awesome place. and never forgotten moments which was spent there.

Admiral group

It was overall a good experience working in first source. I learnt a lot of things while working in that company as it was my first job I was very curious and exited to learn new things as always.

Negative

had fixed shift & fixed week offs which was good but the office politics is at peak & the managers will do anything stop you from getting promoted instead they create situations to terminate you

Very Good Experience

I spent one of my best times working with this company. The work environment was very good. And very good learning opportunity was there. I got very friendly environment as well as friendly co-workers.

Jobs at Firstsource Solutions

See more jobs

Good place to start

Good place to start. Great mentoring or grooming. Big company great cafeteria sales presureizes you dissatisfied customers wear you down over time co workers uplift you

Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.

very good experience

work atmosphere is excellent. management was really helpful. Allover all seniors was there very co operative. There was no any salary issues. Salary got on time in every month.

Good corporate work place.

It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.

Eventful, momentful

Enjoyed working with FS,. Sometimes tough but fun-loving colleagues, always ready to help when asked for, high level of professionalism, nice work culture, certainly this is ideal place for learners who want to excel in life and job

Love to work again

It was really good experience to work with such good organisation and I am really looking out for to be part of the organisation once again in Corporate office because really nice organisation with friendly staff, team easy to approach to any of the leading head and get good feedback from them which enhance the knowledge, skills and experiences.

Team leader's are very helpful and they guide very well, we are learn the new thing's from them and office atmosphere is nice, Cultural activities are amazing.. they appreciate with rewards & motivate the agent's who are achieved the targets..

Only calling comapny

FSL is a good company, but their is workload is very high. I am very thankfull to the HR toappoint to me in this comapny .My woring time is very convenient.

Day starts with orders and end with same, I have learnt alot, management is very good, working there it's best thing

Working in First source it was very good, about learning and career it's a best one to create the career new joiners it's best place to work In firsts

Just okay

Not a bad company to work. Shifts and timings are okay but Salary is not good. Management is also not so active and not so employee friendly. For shot term employment it is okay.

Productive and energetic

Overall very good BPO and would like to appreciate HR team here. overall good experience to work hear lots of learning and challenges faced here. Full of excitement and friendly work place.

Pros

nothing is free here.

Cons

only break problem. not manageable

Compare Firstsource Solutions with